Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Question for you all....

Why do I worry about the engine for Bonneville running high rpm for 5 miles when I don't give it a second thought to run an engine at work right now at 5500 for 30min? Or last Thursday at 5500 for 3hrs? Or years past at 6200 for 12hrs straight? Shouldn't I be numb to it?
I would just make sure your oiling system is up to task, and a good balance job on the rotating assembly.

So, I got 6 different animal butts, and this is my first time using a rattle can on different colors. Need a Mexican to help I think. :rolleyes:
Grandkids wanted a Zebra and my first time making a Zebra butt. Can't mount them yet :rolleyes: Old truck is to close to the garage wall.

IMG_20240313_174948934.jpg

@toolmanmike So, my morning was a little different here today. Got up at 4:00 a.m. as usual went to work out at the park. Then I usually stop by the river just to watch the river go by for a few minutes while I check my messages on my phone and so forth. 3, 50-year-old or so guys are sitting about 4 meters away from me and they see me and they asked me to come over and sit with him. So I did. They are drinking moonshine at 6:30 in the morning :wtf: . And bullshiting:lol: So they more or less force me to take four shots. No pictures because they didn't want me to do that. But I was going to. Anyhow, I left there and went to breakfast and had a pretty good appetite. Lol Kkkkkkk

@toolmanmike So, my morning was a little different here today. Got up at 4:00 a.m. as usual went to work out at the park. Then I usually stop by the river just to watch the river go by for a few minutes while I check my messages on my phone and so forth. 3, 50-year-old or so guys are sitting about 4 meters away from me and they see me and they asked me to come over and sit with him. So I did. They are drinking moonshine at 6:30 in the morning :wtf: . And bullshiting:lol: So they more or less force me to take four shots. No pictures because they didn't want me to do that. But I was going to. Anyhow, I left there and went to breakfast and had a pretty good appetite. Lol Kkkkkkk
Even too early for me to start and mostly homemade. **** Mitch I don't know how you keep up.

Even too early for me to start and mostly homemade. **** Mitch I don't know how you keep up.
Wasn't too bad. I didn't drink anything yesterday. I was nursing a hangover from Chin's birthday party. Anyhow, these guys asked me to come back and meet them again in the morning tomorrow. Lol. KKKKK. Don't know if I'll do that or not.

So, I got 6 different animal butts, and this is my first time using a rattle can on different colors. Need a Mexican to help I think. :rolleyes:
Grandkids wanted a Zebra and my first time making a Zebra butt. Can't mount them yet :rolleyes: Old truck is to close to the garage wall.

View attachment 1716221108
I wanna be a "Horse's ***" on Fred's truck :rofl:

**** No tri tip so I'll have to make you a bulls ***. :thumbsup:
:lol: Every body has tri tips. ya just gotta convince the butchers not to grind them up for hamburger :BangHead:. They cut them off the sirloins anyway, just leave them whole and sell them the way they are. Don't grind them up. That costs money in the extra processing :lol:

:lol: Every body has tri tips. ya just gotta convince the butchers not to grind them up for hamburger :BangHead:. They cut them off the sirloins anyway, just leave them whole and sell them the way they are. Don't grind them up. That costs money in the extra processing :lol:
Rather eat cow than horse but cow tri tip sounds good.

It's so much fun at a "tailgater" type situation to get the pit goin' and throw them things on the fire. 20 minutes later dozens and dozens of people come by following the aroma to find out "what's goin' on over there?" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Illegal there too it sounds.

Good morning everyone. Friday for me. 2 meetings to start the day, 7-10. Then another later that needs prep. Found my engine problem, can't believe how much oil gets pumped out of an engine at 5500 in 30 min when the cam cover breather system is jacked up.

-
Back