Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!!
Been a good day, still had to work but was a easy day.
Finishing it off with you can guess what !!!!!
CHEERS TO ALL, HAVE ONE ON ME!

IMG_20240322_180355073.jpg

Amazing the help you get in exchange for a breakfast burrito.

pulled off the pile in a dusty shed and delivered to the garage.

came out of a 74 valiant

20240322_171834.jpg

20240322_171825.jpg

Going through some old photos and here's one of my granddaughter on the old truck having a good time trying to sell me a hamburger she cooked and burnt the **** out of it. Best deal w

View attachment 1716225354as 5 bucks and I had a charcoal hamburger for dinner that night.
Funny how grankids git away with that kinda stuff :lol: :lol::lol:

I'm with you there with corn on cob and loaded baked potato behind (I guess a potato is NOT a veggie?), it's a starch wifey says lol!
Love corn on the cob. Potato is good I don't care if it's a veggie or not it fits with a good steak. :thumbsup:

Saw this on the spinning display at Dragers, from a distance was hoping it was a Mopar, nope, Chebby and a rough one at that. This place puts a pretty high sticker on a lot of their vehicles, this one had paint over rust. They don't get Mopar in there very often, Ferds and Chebbies, also have some cool man cave stuff, peddle cars etc.

Apache3.jpeg

Apache2.jpeg

Apache.jpeg

My favorite veggie with steak.
first time I took grass to one of our big celebration BBQs, I did my prep on it and threw it on the fire and half the party guests looked at me like ":wtf: do you think you're doing to our BBQ? That stuff don't belong on there!" After I put down the revolt and they tried it, stuff didn't last 5 minutes and it was gone. "You got more of this stuff? Right?" :lol:

Saw this on the spinning display at Dragers, from a distance was hoping it was a Mopar, nope, Chebby and a rough one at that. This place puts a pretty high sticker on a lot of their vehicles, this one had paint over rust. They don't get Mopar in there very often, Ferds and Chebbies, also have some cool man cave stuff, peddle cars etc.

View attachment 1716225469

View attachment 1716225470

View attachment 1716225478
Pictures always looks better than the real thing. Still I do like it.

-
Back