Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mancini was one of the original Ram Chargers. I give him my business where I can
yup, i know them well.. when i built my challenger i used to go in with my paycheck (worked down the street from their old shop) and i would buy parts and sign over my check and get change back :)

Granddaughter has tapped me and my rat hole dry of late, prom dress, fingernails getting all fixed up for pictures, and yesterday an outfit for pictures... I love how hard she works and an honor roll student with straight A's.. glad I only have one Granddaughter, two grandsons was a bunch of nickel and dime stuff, well, I am blessed and broke :lol: its just money my wife said... memories are getting expensive I told her :rofl::thumbsup:

View attachment 1716227552
Kudos man. And good for you for helping her make memories.

yup, i know them well.. when i built my challenger i used to go in with my paycheck (worked down the street from their old shop) and i would buy parts and sign over my check and get change back :)
Nice!! I’d like to meet the man once

Nice!! I’d like to meet the man once
Their old shop had a tiny showroom/pick up area, i had no idea they moved like 20 years ago since i haven't built a car in soo long.. the new place is much bigger.. nice people with good advice though.. I'm just not paying $40 in shipping for 10 miles :)

Everyone getting ready for the Easter weekend? My son and his wife will be here a couple days. Mrs liked to do a bunny cake when the kids were young. Not sure what she is doing this round.

IMG_6965.jpeg

Mancini was one of the original Ram Chargers. I give him my business where I can
Never knew this!! The things I lern in this thread is amazing, thank you, owned three in my life time, this one gave me many great miles and smiles, built that hood 34 years ago, and sold it with my latest brown 88 model.

FB_IMG_1668801452334.jpg

i have been drinking Cafe Du Monde for months... this week i got a big thing of mccafe which i used to drink... this **** is cat piss :(

Never knew this!! The things I lern in this thread is amazing, thank you, owned three in my life time, this one gave me many great miles and smiles, built that hood 34 years ago, and sold it with my latest brown 88 model.

View attachment 1716227557
By Ram Chargers , I’m talking about the team of Chrysler engineers that went drag racing. Not the SUVs named after the group lol

The manual box stayed the same but the PS box changed.. people were saying you had to get the manual pitman to swap to manual but it looks like the old one will work which saves me $100 :)
Here is the thread where we discussed all the issues with pitman arms. You can read through it and see if anything helps.

Pitman Arm Help

i have been drinking Cafe Du Monde for months... this week i got a big thing of mccafe which i used to drink... this **** is cat piss :(
The McCafe stays in reserve for an occasional change at my espresso machine :lol: The Cafe du Monde is treated as the premium it is due to it's rarity in my part of the coast. Has to be freighted in :lol:

The McCafe stays in reserve for an occasional change at my espresso machine :lol: The Cafe du Monde is treated as the premium it is due to it's rarity in my part of the coast. Has to be freighted in :lol:
I just order the 3lb tub of CDM off amazon :) but.. man this mccafe sucked.. won't make that mistake again.

I just order the 3lb tub of CDM off amazon :) but.. man this mccafe sucked.. won't make that mistake again.
Long ago a USAF friend of mine came back from a vacation he and his wife took to NO. Flipped me that bright yellow can "You're gonna really like this stuff." :lol:

My buddy likes his espresso, likes grinding the beans. So every vacation we bring him a pound of coffee beans. Funny, last cruise Kim was worried we wouldnt find any carribbean coffee. Every day she went to the coffee bar for her cappacino, one day i was with her, and right on the counter there was pounds of coffee beans for sale.

It was 36 degrees here , hope it helps, I am the southern most member in this **** show :rofl: :thumbsup: and proud of it.
That explains our temp a little. Light rain here coming from South. Usually that brings temps up, but only 44 now. Supposed to get to 50 and back near freezing tonight. But should be around 60 again by the weekend.

Got my son’s truck to the body shop for some insurance work, owner says theres old damage not on claim, will fix it too.
Coffee then a dump run..

Bah.. no one answering at PST.. will call back... never had brand new steering before :) not that it matters... will be clearcoating the box to keep it pretty though...

P.S. if i'm reading right i can' keep my PS pitman arm.. read that upto '72 used the same pitman for PS and manual?
I usually look at the parts book to see how they are listed... engine size, AT MT usually a differentiator

K.. steering box ordered.... "Should" be my last somewhat expensive item... now it's just on me to get done.... Although i do need to find seatbelts.. shouldn't be too bad though i think.

-
Back