Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Couple good shows at the Wino Amphitheatre this summer. ZZ Top end of April. Bonnie Raitt in September. August has Beach Boys and Robert Plant, 2 separate events there.
I just bought tickets today to see ZZ Top. They are coming to concert here in August. It’s a surprise for my husband’s birthday.

More rail road tie wrasslin. I will be glad when I get terrace done. This is hard on a old fat guy!

IMG_1336.jpeg

I just bought tickets today to see ZZ Top. They are coming to concert here in August. It’s a surprise for my husband’s birthday.
I saw where they were touring I just could not bring myself to go see 2/3rds. I hope they throw an excellent show for you guys. They are here this Summer and I am questioning my stance. You must give us a critique.

She started right up. I brought it home to air up the tires and clean the glass. (Outside anyway)

1000010051.jpg

20-LITRE V-4 FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CHRISTIE RACING CAR OF 1907

20 liters (1,214 cubic inches), mounted transversely, the crankshaft taking the place of the front axle.
Engine had a bore and stroke of 184 x 184 mm (7 1/4 inch square) and 8 atmospheric inlet valves per cylinder and just one mechanically opened overhead exhaust valve.
Transverse mounted engine employed crankshaft mounted spur gears and telescopic U-joints on each end to drive the front wheels, originally through a transmission arrangement that featured exposed gears.

Screenshot_20240404_144610_Facebook.jpg

Back from.breakfast and shakedown run in the DeSoto. Went well for the most part. After close to 100 miles just a few tweaks to do.

1E1F958F-17FE-44C0-B72B-ADD8EC06674F.jpeg

F805A88D-7D0A-48BB-8F7B-5A83C41187EC.jpeg

4B32300D-CF32-4B3E-A0FC-AC4D23FEF940.jpeg

Hey guys. Just saw something interesting. Did you know mopar made a la 305 engine? They did...

If there's any other space flight nerds besides me in here
View attachment 1716231531
This coming Sunday night :D
Nice! I was just wrapping up national space week that week with my Civil Air Patrol squadron, happened to wake up early and was flipping through channels when I caught it on CNN, they were covering the expected landing and it was missing at first. Civil air patrol in Texas and Louisiana was used to help find the wreckage. I know they found one body, not sure if they found the others or not

-
Back