Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh, this morning, avalanche is dead. Needs a boost. Screw it, i will take Fargo. Gas from last fall and cold this morning it wouldnt fire. Did a couple times. I gave up.
Screw it, took the XTerra. Never tried to solve either problem. Future Frank problems..

Only been a year of that for me. I have a hard time getting in and out of certain vehicles. Passenger side is worse,have to pull my leg in with my hand.
My Colorado is like that. It set's so flat. Pretty comfy once I get in. The gas pedal and brake are too close though. Sometimes I hit both of them at once. :BangHead: :lol:

The most easy to get in and out of vehicle I have ever owned is my PT Cruiser. Like setting on a cushy kitchen chair. Second was my 96 Dakota 2 wheeler followed by the 4 wheeler. The worst is our Buick Lucerne. The floor is inches below the door sill. I fall in and have a hard time hoisting my *** up and out. It's a nice cruiser once you're in though.

Oh, this morning, avalanche is dead. Needs a boost. Screw it, i will take Fargo. Gas from last fall and cold this morning it wouldnt fire. Did a couple times. I gave up.
Screw it, took the XTerra. Never tried to solve either problem. Future Frank problems..
Seem the more cars we have the more problems trying to keep them all running.

Good morning, back from Carlisle. I had a great time. I was there Tuesday through Saturday and got home last night. I sold some stuff, but I enjoyed talking with everyone the most and telling them about my FIL and of course the story about the Dart. I am glad I went.

Tike stopped by and it was great seeing him again. Today will be cleanup and pulling stuff out of the trailer to find a spot to store it.

Good morning, back from Carlisle. I had a great time. I was there Tuesday through Saturday and got home last night. I sold some stuff, but I enjoyed talking with everyone the more and telling them about my FIL and of course the story about the Dart. I am glad I went.

Tike stopped by and it was great seeing him again. Today will be cleanup and pulling stuff out of the trailer to find a spot to store it.
You still need my space at Carlise for the Mopar event?
I gave the other one to Steph.

Out in the shop at 4am.
There's a cold and lonely feeling all alone with your thoughts.
So you grab the dashboard on the bench, and almost 3 hours later.im still Sanding, after all
this time. I'm still Sanding yeah yeah yeah

Just finished an afternoon pool party for some friends with children. They all had a great time. Now they are eating. The joy of life in carefree Viet Nam.
PXL_20240421_095123777.jpg
PXL_20240421_091724691.MP.jpg
PXL_20240421_095128924.jpg
PXL_20240421_104801258.MP.jpg
PXL_20240421_104738130.MP.jpg

Morning gang nothing much to report here. Still waiting for the softball schedule for day two of the granddaughter's softball tournament to be announced.
I had the sciatic nerve problem off and on for a couple years. I was at a clinic in Vail Colorado 15 years ago with the wife when she had her hip operated on. The doctor noticed my discomfort asked and I explained my problem. He told me he had a doctor there on a fellowship from Harvard who might be able to fix it. They send me over to him mind you a small hospital with a worldwide reputation to see him. I see him and he after getting insurance approval in an hour sends me for an MRI. I go back that afternoon and he said he could give me a couple injections and take care of it. I told him we were leaving the next day. He thought for a moment and told me to be back in the morning at 7am. We go in he takes me into a room and has me lie face down on a bed. He preps the injection area and he's the only one in the room besides me and the wife. He then took two very large needles and gave me two injections of something. The needles haha were big I remember looking over at my wife and the expression on her face. Anyway, since that day I have never ever had pain again....knocking on wood as I print that haha!!

No backreading so I hope all is well with everyone. It was an eye-opener at the swap meet, it was a long week. 0600-1800 every day..............a lot of work, but it was fun

So last night I am told we are going for lunch in Carlisle to see her good daughter who is in Hershey and another Neice form Gettysburg at 1300. I like them but hell girl gives me a heads up. Have Stan doing yard work for me with a saw and he is about half done. Hate to leave him with any power tool alone let alone a chain saw! Stay or go I cant not help but be a bad guy!

-
Back