Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Possum is possible, didn't get a good look at it as I was outside the door and it's dark in there w/o the light on. I see where he went in, dug a hole where the plumbing from the well goes into the pumphouse, will fill that hole and build a wood cover over the entry, 1x2 foot rectangle

IMG_6651.png

Good morning. She’s a beautiful pup Hoppy. Headed to breakfast with the in laws and then the kids have an away shoot this afternoon so our day is full.

How much is shotgun ammo now I have not bought any in a long time since I have a 16GA reloader.

Believe it or not really a bad price for a core. I have bought them for 700 in the past. problem is you really do not know if it is real until you pull it apart and check the internal part numbers. Seen a few re tagged ones. Had one here thank god the guy was here when I took it apart. Totaly wrong except the tag. Had wood screws, home electrical wire and he paid 800 for it from a guy we all have heard about. Guy askes me if I had the parts to make it righ. SOB I had them all nos $$$$$$ He had over 2k in it when he left!

12 is not bad at all today. 16 GA is what I like have a few of them. Finding it can be a chore that's why I started reloading them. Interesting that dimes fit in the wad perfectly! :eek:

12 is not bad at all today. 16 GA is what I like have a few of them. Finding it can be a chore that's why I started reloading them. Interesting that dimes fit in the shell perfectly! :eek:
I remember when they were about $5-6 a box. 16’s are scarce. I’m surprised when Wally World actually has any shells in stock. For awhile it was hard to get anything. We would buy them directly from the Sporting Clays facility. The kids will shoot about 300 rounds each weekend so the reloading saves some $$ over the long run.

What size you shoot? I found #4 shot works well for me when we used to play shotgun golf here.

I kind of screwed up while in Turkie. They make Huglu guns there really nice custom engraved also on the cheap 200-400. And you could mail them home registered. Should of had one made custom.

1715426073636.png

So long couple of days, working on a great batch of students learning defensive skills. Just a quick drive by as they are about to show up and we begin anew. Today we focus on Carbine then migrate to transitions. They will be exhausted mentally and physically from yesterday. Safety is key. My teaching table with props is loaded! As an instructor I cannot hardly ask them to do a complex skill if I can’t demonstrate it! Hah! Have a great day guys and one girl!

IMG_5088.jpeg

-
Back