Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did some work on buddys 70 impala. Put in a lokar dipstick tube. Adjusted carb, a little tweaking on the idle mixture and set idle a lil higher. Transmission was rebuilt with a shift kit, and for some odd reason the detent cable was not set, or locked in. So its greatly improved over when it was driven in.

Then a yohan deerski lawn mooer.
Dead battery,blown ign fuse dirty carb and plug needed cleaning. Now it purrs.
Started cleaning quonset, to make room for projects. Legs were not cooperative at all today. Must have been from the sitting on tractor for too many hours yesterday.

Haven't been on here in days I am sure I missed a ton. I hope everyone is well..........................

We got home this morning. We left at 0800 Sunday morning and ended up driving all night, we pulled in at 1000 this morning (Monday). I drove until 0200 this morning and finally had to pull over in a rest area, get a power nap, and then motor on. It was a long haul, but so worth it.

Attending the first car show and meeting so many great people was awesome. A ton of them are members of this site. :thumbsup:
Your Dart was popular at the show and kept you busy answering questions.

I fell asleep in the recliner for 4 hours and my coffee got cold. Feel better but my body still hurts everywhere. Glad you got all got home safe and sound. Oh, still haven't unloaded my car.

Yeah... that's green shag....

Screenshot_20240603_195039_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240603_195100_Facebook.jpg

Well Chris feels like the biggest dumbass possible right now.

About 430, I loaded the kids up to take one of them to the dr. On the way home, I couldn’t find my phone. Last place I remembered having it was when I was buckling my youngest into her car seat. Or so I thought. So I drove along the road, nothing, tear Jeep apart, nothing. Walk 6.4 miles round trip along the curvy road thinking that would be the highest probability of finding it. Nada.

Give up, accept defeat. Go to help my son put new sheets on his bed, he has the top bunk. Lift the mattress up to fit the sheet and put falls my phone… right before we left, I’d take his sheets off to throw in the washing machine. Some how I must have dropped my phone down the side of his mattress….

Well Chris feels like the biggest dumbass possible right now.

About 430, I loaded the kids up to take one of them to the dr. On the way home, I couldn’t find my phone. Last place I remembered having it was when I was buckling my youngest into her car seat. Or so I thought. So I drove along the road, nothing, tear Jeep apart, nothing. Walk 6.4 miles round trip along the curvy road thinking that would be the highest probability of finding it. Nada.

Give up, accept defeat. Go to help my son put new sheets on his bed, he has the top bunk. Lift the mattress up to fit the sheet and put falls my phone… right before we left, I’d take his sheets off to throw in the washing machine. Some how I must have dropped my phone down the side of his mattress….
You have your phone, a clean jeep and some healthy exercise. Overall, a win

You have your phone, a clean jeep and some healthy exercise. Overall, a win
Worst part was/is work requires us to have a two factor program on our personal phones(they pay us to keep it on there) and it’s a huge pain in the *** if you lose said phone.

Hey, where has Craig been? He must come on early before I get up.

-
Back