Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Picked up 2 sets... one stubby... those have PAID for themselves in spared skin and blood!

How goes the drive train removal scheme?
Getting close. Needed that 9/16 gear wrench to remove bell housing bolts. Actually the belcrank that bolts to the rear of the left head. Not needed any longer manual shift
But in the way..

Getting close. Needed that 9/16 gear wrench to remove bell housing bolts. Actually the belcrank that bolts to the rear of the left head. Not needed any longer manual shift
But in the way..
They are a dream for that tight space up against the firewall, indeed.

I despise the crowfoot set I have. I've heaved it into the trash more than once out of frustration...

But in the way..
This

20240618_161203.jpg

Trying google and the rabbit hole is too big.........................

Solder, I want to solder a 12 gauge wire to an alligator-style clip for the ground for my gas tank. What type of solder and size would I need?

This is the clip I ordered. I want to do this...................

20190111_132750 (Large).jpg

Trying google and the rabbit hole is too big.........................

Solder, I want to solder a 12 gauge wire to an alligator-style clip for the ground for my gas tank. What type of solder and size would I need?

This is the clip I ordered. I want to do this...................

View attachment 1716264305
So the steel fuel line is grounded with an attaching bolt. Then there is a clip on strap that completes the ground circuit.

-
Back