Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This just showed up.
Bought from @slantsixdan.
Thank you, they will look great in the Valiant with the black hood, and bumper delete.
I don't need the plug and play Crackedback setup anymore. I have it listed for sale.
I could probably be persuaded to drop a few dollars more off for a coffee club member

14wd6y.jpg

20240620_102737.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tim the last time I R&I my tranny I used 2 small rachet straps under the tranny and put the hooks in existing holes in the frame and ratcheted it down and back in. Worked slick.
I did the same with mine.. no idea who mentioned that trick but it made life soooo easy.. mainly for putting back in, no chance of it moving on the jack and dropping

Sure is. Then right where it sits is under the console. So any modification you have to make to the tunnel has to work with console. Took a while to make it work...engine tilted down 1/4 inch at trans cross member. Then getting pinion angle right....grrrr
And the shifter mounting had to be modified as well...

:lol: Been so long since I did that 351 and auto swap into my Ranchero I forgot all the tricks. I know I was real disappointed when the collectors on the headers from the previous 289 and 4 spd pointed directly at the firewall :lol: Never dawned on me that the 351 block was an inch taller :lol:

I can't find any old signs to hang on the old truck that I can afford or even fit on it. SO I cut out some pictures in my old Model A magazines and epoxied some on 1 signboard so far so good. Still drying and needs the edges trimmed.

IMG_20240620_090838256.jpg

IMG_20240620_090812954.jpg

Morning!
Trans am goes home today,so he can work on it at home. Clean and paint floor. Then he wants to put carpet in.
Im resuming work on the Studebaker. Figured out my brake lights, and cut,sleeved steering shaft to correct the wheel being 90° off.
Headlights,finish seat mount. cab mounting bolts are just bolts. No nuts. I keep forgetting about that.
I think you need one of these. It's a Ute from Australia.

fargo ute from austrailia.jpg2.jpg

-
Back