Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Looking at a car trailer on Facebook that's in my town for sale. Scam the guy doesn't live here. I am so tired of putting up with people on Facebook and marketplace. I'm closing Facebook down and if it wasn't for my friends on Fabo I'd shut my internet off.

Looking at a car trailer on Facebook that's in my town for sale. Scam the guy doesn't live here. I am so tired of putting up with people on Facebook and marketplace. I'm closing Facebook down and if it wasn't for my friends on Fabo I'd shut my internet off.
We're glad you hang around Fred....

I’m really shocked at people… cancelling events cause forecasters calling for 92-96 degree weather….

Just put Kelly's Heroes on

RIP Donald Sutherland

You're one of the few that would have put that role as one of the first to raise a glass to! Bet most obits won't even mention it.
Or his role in Revolution - but thats a film so bad he'd probaluy be rolling in his grave if they mention it.

Well I lose that bet. FThe Inky doesn't have the story yet but BBC did, and Kelly's Heros was called out with Mash and the Dirty Dozen

I know those scam trailer sales. To good to be true....

:lol: Been so long since I did that 351 and auto swap into my Ranchero I forgot all the tricks. I know I was real disappointed when the collectors on the headers from the previous 289 and 4 spd pointed directly at the firewall :lol: Never dawned on me that the 351 block was an inch taller
I had mine hitting the subframe stubs on the 68 Fairlane. Ended up with expensive headers that actually fit.

I got a signboard just waiting to be filled up with logos from you all. Hoppy and Frank sent me there's and need more so yea!!
send me a dm with an address and I will see if I have some channel stickers still and send you a come coffee and a coffee label.

Good morning all. Thought I would share the link for the 1970 Super Bee video that we released last week. We are dropping the will it run video on the 400B in the car this evening as well.

1718962219521.png

Morning Steve. Just going through e mails. Funny how you tell people I am done from June till 3rd week in July and they know and just keep on pleading.

I am seriously behind. Going through all the dist are a PIA to run each up, and clean them again. Have maybe 15%ndone and I am one deep here so then everything else plus the freaking heat!

-
Back