Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So... have the battery tray and brackets coming...

Been chatting with Wolfie... the head doesn't have a tapped spot for the negative cable.

Engine mount bracket?

20240623_105225.jpg

@WV64Signet

Chris, It was a good day, very hot. Good thing I took the tent.

Still, issues with the gas gauge worked on the drive over there then nothing after starting it to come home :BangHead: :BangHead: I need to check all my fuses and the connection I put on there.

Another, fuel was venting out of the tube I put in while driving. My wife could see it behind me. I'm curious if it and the rear of the car are getting heated up by the exhaust dumping at the rear axle. The rear of the car, bumper trunk etc. was very hot to the touch. I may have to direct it with additional pipes out the side or something.
Foel cell or stock tank? Is the vent tube higher than the tank itself? With the turn downs it shouldn't get that hot unless you're Idling in traffic.

My vent tube is higher than the gas tank. For safety sake I put in a one way valve so air only goes in. Then like Fred said he.put a filter on his, so did I. Got a little filter for a lawn mower.
IMG_20240623_114848.jpg
IMG_20240623_115025.jpg
IMG_20240623_115239.jpg

Still having issues with gas gauge. Started it up yesterday worked great, no issues 50+ mile drive used just less than 1/4 tank. The car sat at a car show all day in the sun. Started it up to leave gas gauge doesn't work.............. :BangHead: :BangHead:

I checked this morning, clip still on there and grounded to chassis. :wtf:
Factory gauge or aftermarket? if it's the factory gauge check the round plug that plugs into the back of the cluster to make sure all posts have a good connection.

Picking away. Kim is outside trimming grass, im pausing occasionally to move stuff with tractor. Grille, hood and latch are as good as its going to get. So now maybe i can get lights working. Feeling So much better today, and got an early start so im not oushing myself like the last few days.

-
Back