Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We had 2 "fast food" places here in the valley called Markee's
1719353099529.png

Was their fast food. Oak fired pit and all the goodies that go along with Tri Tips. They gone now. The original is now a strip club :lol: .
#2 is an O'Reily's Auto Parts :lol::realcrazy: They cooked a mean steak :thumbsup:.

Traffic was so messed up in LA this morning. When I got to this end and almost home I took the scenic route, part of the ole Pacific Coast Highway called Harris Grade. Pretty steep and bendy, but I was in no hurry after 3 hours in LA traffic. Only about 3 spots you can get off the road in 9 miles. From them you can see
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG

from Vandenberg SFB. Nice day for it too, clear and close to 80°.

I took some time today to make some of my special meatballs. Actually beef and pork combined. Found this recipe online a few years ago and now I use it every time. They are baked in the oven, You make up some beef bouillon then you add about a third of it to the mix, when you're mixing the ingredients in the bowl. The rest of it you pour over the meatballs while they cook. They are awesome. Ate some with some rice tonight, and I will freeze the rest and use them as needed later.
PXL_20240625_210318958.jpg
PXL_20240625_212152807.jpg
PXL_20240625_220656324.jpg
PXL_20240625_221146518.jpg

I took some time today to make some of my special meatballs. Actually beef and pork combined. Found this recipe online a few years ago and now I use it every time. They are baked in the oven, You make up some beef bouillon then you add about a third of it to the mix. When you're mixing the ingredients in the bowl. The rest of it you pour over the meatballs while they cook. They are awesome. Ate some with some rice tonight, and I will freeze the rest and use them as needed later.
View attachment 1716267502View attachment 1716267503View attachment 1716267504View attachment 1716267505
Those look delish!

I took some time today to make some of my special meatballs. Actually beef and pork combined. Found this recipe online a few years ago and now I use it every time. They are baked in the oven, You make up some beef bouillon then you add about a third of it to the mix, when you're mixing the ingredients in the bowl. The rest of it you pour over the meatballs while they cook. They are awesome. Ate some with some rice tonight, and I will freeze the rest and use them as needed later.
View attachment 1716267502View attachment 1716267503View attachment 1716267504View attachment 1716267505
Looks great. Had a chilidog for dinner and desert will be an Alka seltzer.

Im thinkin bout some Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream a little later..... :thumbsup:
I been eating too much of that.. i rarely eat ice cream but have been cravin it lately.. had half baked the other night, too heavy... the best by far is Americone Dream... sooo good

Im thinkin bout some Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream a little later..... :thumbsup:
I been eating too much of that.. i rarely eat ice cream but have been cravin it lately.. had half baked the other night, too heavy... the best by far is Americone Dream... sooo good
Vanilla ice cream with Almond butter is my favorite.

Bad weather an hour south of here. It is travelling slow and dumping rain. Lot's of lightning and a few funnel clouds.

you don't have to freeze them all...just send some to me!
my wife makes 'em and they taste like sawdust.

-
Back