Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cooked.
Breakfast is ready

20240629_084157.jpg

20240629_082043.jpg

One of the almost ex wife's sisters called last night.
We are taking Eileen for Breakfast in the morning for her Birthday.
You want to join us.
Na,you and the coven have a good time. CLICK.

I looked at the list of ingredients. :rofl: :rofl:
Ever eat a slim jim?
The ingredients for Slim Jim Original Smoked Snack Sticks include:
  • Beef
  • Pork
  • Mechanically separated chicken
  • Water
  • Textured soy flour
  • Corn syrup
  • Salt
  • Less than 2% of natural flavors, dextrose, paprika and extractives of paprika, hydrolyzed soy protein, maltodextrin, lact

I went to a truckin' friend of mine's Christmas party long ago. In his yard with all his trucks around. Pretty big crowd too. They got the oak fired BBQ pit goin' and it had that tantalizing aroma they got goin' on :D . "So what are we havin'?" "Pedophile Pig." was his response. :wtf: Turns out he was heading up to the local National Forest to try out a pistol he had just bought. The road to that part of the forest passed right by Neverland Ranch, Michael Jackson's Ranch :eek:. In the road right in front of the main gate to the place they come upon a big wild boar. Out come the new S&W and into the back of the pickup went the hog :lol:

and then
AARP MEMBERS GET 15% OFF

EVERY TIME!​

From diner classics to exciting new breakfast items, we treat our AARP members to a delicious discount all day every day. Available only to current AARP members and at participating restaurants. Excludes alcoholic beverages, Everyday Value Slam, Original Grand Slam, merchandise, gift cards, and orders made online. Not stackable or combinable with any other offers or promotions. Maximum discount not to exceed $10.00.

Click below to join or renew your membership.
JOIN AARP
RENEW AARP
Denny's AARP image with man and woman eating pancakes

Probably not today... need to get things done on the car. I think with the needed transmission work, it'll not go anywhere soon.

318 motor... probably gets along nicely
Pulling that trans and rebuilding it is a afternoon... and $200 in parts and fluid...

-
Back