Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My dad walked out when I was 5. Didn't see him again until grandpa's funeral when I was in my 20's.
Well I've posted this along with most of my past here before.
Dad would send me across the street to my mother's supposed best friend who I believe my dad liked but, she wasn't interested in.
At 13 she decided to give me a private birthday party.
Started with a glass of wine and then a few beers. Today you would go to jail for that. All in all no complaints I learned a lot.
After I started talking to my mother and that didn't last long. She told me how she never contacted me but kept in touch with her friend who was taking care of me..
When I said sure was and that part was mutual.
Took a bit for that to Register with her.

Think I'll pass !!
438216008_840527551436541_2341020279409777070_n.jpg

I just bought some Rapa Scrapple at the Grocery Store this morning. They dont have Ray's brand.......
Rapa is good. Think that was the last one I got. Giant usually only has 1-2 brands. We have a local market that carries several brands including their own. Not a huge difference between them. I think Rapa might actually have more meat than Hatfield. Or maybe its just not ground as fine.

:lol:

Poll... same truck... which do you go with
I had a '88 dakota 4x4 with the V6... that truck never once let me down.. it had no power (wore out) but was a damn good truck... a slant 6 is a slant 6.... i Love a 6 but in that truck i would go with the V... if it's the one with a V and AC i would go for it :)

Did a little more work on the truck. Oil change, grease job. Window trim and rearview mirror. It needs to be lower as rear window is low, so not much distance behind truck. Moved gas pedal. Its worse than it was before i modified it. So, revisiting that. And litte to no resistance on pedal. Not sure how to change that, its like i have to hold my foot up.

Did a little more work on the truck. Oil change, grease job. Window trim and rearview mirror. It needs to be lower as rear window is low, so not much distance behind truck. Moved gas pedal. Its worse than it was before i modified it. So, revisiting that. And litte to no resistance on pedal. Not sure how to change that, its like i have to hold my foot up.
Humid and warm here.. my candy *** is in the basement :) I just put on mopar joe and he's doing bodywork in 98 degrees in arkansas.... fook that

Looks good, but I like it better with a nice crisp brown crust

Most do.
Hard to achieve that in a microwave though,
We have found the best way is the oven on air fry at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes each side, which is perfect. I am going to make it tomorrow morning for b'fast and I will post it................ :thumbsup: scrapple, eggs and toast

It is clear that you guys have no idea what Scrapple is. There is absolutely no meat in it. It is the broth taken from what is called the pudding meat and then add corn meal and salt and pepper. Good ...yes but there is no meat or eyeballs or assholes in it. just broth. I only eat the pudding meat. Now that is where the fine eating is.

Humid and warm here.. my candy *** is in the basement :) I just put on mopar joe and he's doing bodywork in 98 degrees in arkansas.... fook that
Thinking bout sending some wrecked cars to Viet Nam to be repaired and sold.. Might be a good Gig ?????

It is clear that you guys have no idea what Scrapple is. There is absolutely no meat in it. It is the broth taken from what is called the pudding meat and then add corn meal and salt and pepper. Good ...yes but there is no meat or eyeballs or assholes in it. just broth. I only eat the pudding meat. Now that is where the fine eating is.
Disagree........

It's not that i don't know what scrapple is.. it's that i refuse to let it enter my head for more than the 2 seconds it takes to keep scrolling :)

-
Back