Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
These are so cool... but :eek:

Screenshot_20240630_185824_Facebook.jpg

Well, my weld suck as well and that's what bondo is for. :lol:
I’ll get ya a pic haha I think Rays brother went blind looking at them. It was that, or that Coors light beer that supposedly was never being made again during the pandemic

@Scott_ 69HemiDart

Was playing around in photoshop using your car. Feel free to use it however you want too, for free. That is, if you like it of course. Working on the background image now

ArtCard-2024-06-30-20-15-04.png

I don't get why though.. nothing was showing... that guy in a green thong shows more.
The staff has had discussions about that. even with see through, if we can see nipples or cooter it doesn't belong on mainstream threads. There's a lot of people here that are online with kids watching or while at work. We have had a lot of reported posts. Same thing with swearing. Especially the F bomb.

The staff has had discussions about that. even with see through, if we can see nipples or cooter it doesn't belong on mainstream threads. There's a lot of people here that are online with kids watching or while at work. We have had a lot of reported posts. Same thing with swearing. Especially the F bomb.
I realize that.. but that wasn't see through.. she was 100% covered.. no biggy was just curious

-
Back