Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Only if you can actually find the new heater core. They’re rarely available and if it has AC, forget about it. Some places list them in stock but they typically don’t fit the 72-86. They changed the tune locations in 87 and the don’t fit the factory boxes. Yet some places list them as 71-93 :BangHead:

"Because MOPAR"

Of course

Never even saw this...............checked it out and I guess I have to join to see the madness.

No thanks, I will stay right here.
Smart. I pop in to stir the crap every once in a while but it’s typical as big a cess pool as DC with just as much hate, racism and name calling

It was a smart move by Joey... I come here to escape the lunacy...

Better off having the asylum
If you don't have a place, it spills out into the mainstream threads. For a long time there wasn't a place on C Bodies. We had a lot of problems because of that. Now there is a political forum and rarely an issue.

"Because MOPAR"

Of course
The problem is that in theory, the 72-93 were all D/W trucks. So people think they were all interchangeable. Which technically is true, but the differences are everywhere. The entire body and frames will bolt right on, just wouldn’t have the body lines match and in some cases, the interiors are so vastly different it causes issues.

But here’s a fun fact, the body mounts on a say 78 dodge power wagon, regular cab, long bed, are in a location that allows the body in it’s entirety to drop down and bolt right onto a 2003-2010 Ram 2500 regular cab long bed or an quad cab short bed chassis…

If you don't have a place, it spills out into the mainstream threads. For a long time there wasn't a place on C Bodies. We had a lot of problems because of that. Now there is a political forum and rarely an issue.

I guess some people just wake up in the morning wanting to spend the day angry....

Only if you can actually find the new heater core. They’re rarely available and if it has AC, forget about it. Some places list them in stock but they typically don’t fit the 72-86. They changed the tune locations in 87 and the don’t fit the factory boxes. Yet some places list them as 71-93 :BangHead:
Easy the heater box guys can get them

I get it Mike. My kids have to watch me all the time so I don’t F in public, Fart that is. Keep up the good work
Agree, same here at times when I am just not thinking.. seems to happen more these days , good morning Pete
Yep. There's a mod or two that hang out in there. Not me. I only go in when there's a issue. Like a death threat.
I removed my coffee cup girl from my first post this morning to Hoppy, I had something else wrote and thought it could be taken wrong, I like a good laugh in the morning and like spreading smiles

Score been looking for this one for a while does the old 6V regulators
1719836403552.png

Just a quick prop out to @toolmanmike I moderate a gun bunny site when I am not in here. It is thankless. I have wanted to quit about a million times. There is no end to the folks that want to push boundaries and just fundamentally want to be turds. I gave up long ago trying to figure out their motivation. Much less wrap my head around living that way. Life is simply to short. Mike, you have our sincere thanks for the crap you put up with on a daily basis. I love coming in here and knowing I will not have to listen to a bunch of rhetoric regarding the value or non value of this political party or that political party. The N&P room was pure genius, while I have never had any desire to join, it has certainly given a lot of folks a place to land. I can only imagine the conversations in there. So in summary know you @toolmanmike as a moderator are both valued and appreciated. And keep us fed with the latest Lexington lab band releases!

Good Morning. I am late getting here but Mike you are doing a great job! Same with Memike so don't let idiots get to you. Willie that truck looks great. Hoppy uou are a sweetheart and you too Wolfie.....Just trying to spread some good vibes here this morning. And the rest of you guys are great individuals and would love to meet those who I have not met yet

Just a quick prop out to @toolmanmike I moderate a gun bunny site when I am not in here. It is thankless. I have wanted to quit about a million times. There is no end to the folks that want to push boundaries and just fundamentally want to be turds. I gave up long ago trying to figure out their motivation. Much less wrap my head around living that way. Life is simply to short. Mike, you have our sincere thanks for the crap you put up with on a daily basis. I love coming in here and knowing I will not have to listen to a bunch of rhetoric regarding the value or non value of this political party or that political party. The N&P room was pure genius, while I have never had any desire to join, it has certainly given a lot of folks a place to land. I can only imagine the conversations in there. So in summary know you @toolmanmike as a moderator are both valued and appreciated. And keep us fed with the latest Lexington lab band releases!
Well said :thumbsup: :thankyou:

-
Back