Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well .. the DMT battery tray does not fit. It gets up against the exhaust manifold. :BangHead:

Classic has one that's 8 x 12. That should work.

More delays

James from DMT contacted me to work out what's up with the tray...

I've always had a good experience with them. Hopefully it's me being a dunderhead

Most comfortable dude I saw one time down in New Orleans was using the Curb as a pillow
In Viet Nam, the Uber/Grab drivers with Motorbikes sleep on them...Yes...Sleep...They lay up on the seat somehow and usually have their feet on the handlebars....Crazy to see for Sure...

Another try at brake install.

Am I tracking here

20240705_130718.jpg

20240705_130250_001.jpg

So, I just split the large deck re-paint with my tenant. She was good about that...Now I must buy a new cover for the swimming pool. Old one was 32yrs old, so great service. Found a Supplier for less than the one I was looking at..Still $4500... :mob: . Also, I find out that the custom bathroom shower that i re-habbed 20 years ago, has water leaking behind the tiles. Probably drop another 4K fixing that...Never Ends.......:mob:

I don't think I need a proportioning valve. It's a disc, /drum master
I didn't get a prop valve also for my disc/drum.... was told i didn't need it. but might.... still have **** brakes but wanna bleed em better before i decide

You still do.

I didn't get a prop valve also for my disc/drum.... was told i didn't need it. but might.... still have **** brakes but wanna bleed em better before i decide

The kit I had used the GM style distribution block, which, I understand, does a 70%, front, 30% rear distribution by design

So my Daughter hired a guy to stone the driveway, and build two columns at the entrance so I could build and install gates.
She fired him.whats wrong with the columns.
I think he was more stoned then the driveway.

1000002975.jpg

1000002972.jpg

1000002974.jpg

1000002973.jpg

Well ****.. looks like i need a prop valve :( love doing everything 2-3 times :)

-
Back