Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@halifaxhops

Any idea who this is?

Last name Ruth?

Screenshot_20240705_174908_Facebook.jpg

I know there's a lot of people that aren't computer literate butt Geeeeez! :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :mob:

((Straining to read Mike's mind))
A guy on C bodies. Been a member for years but not many posts. (there's part of the problem) Needs a fender. He keeps posting his request on a general forum. I delete and send him a message that he needs to "Post his parts needs in the proper Parts Wanted forum". He posts in the body section. I delete it with a message and he posts somewhere else that I also take down. I finally told him to "scroll down the forums list to the advertisements." GEEZ!

A guy on C bodies. Been a member for years but not many posts. (there's part of the problem) Needs a fender. He keeps posting his request on a general forum. I delete and send him a message that he needs to "Post his parts needs in the proper Parts Wanted forum". He posts in the body section. I delete it with a message and he posts somewhere else that I also take down. I finally told him to "scroll down the forums list to the advertisements." GEEZ!
:rofl:

You can lead a horse to water

But if you can get him to float on his back, THEN you've got something

And you subject yourself to this with zero compensation. I salute you.

I don't think I need a proportioning valve. It's a disc, /drum master

Go to the first "Disk Brake Hydraulics" session. I think its '66.
Then go to the '67 and finally the '70 sessions so you can see the changes.
No BS. Tech right from ma Mopar for her techs.

if you prefer pdf and ypou tube format, go to www.mymopar.com to get the same.
Use the imperial club's page like a table of contents

Go to the first "Disk Brake Hydraulics" session. I think its '66.
Then go to the '67 and finally the '70 sessions so you can see the changes.
No BS. Tech right from ma Mopar for her techs.

if you prefer pdf and ypou tube format, go to www.mymopar.com to get the same.
Use the imperial club's page like a table of contents

Thanks Matt.

By the way. Plan to hit you up once I get the wiring completed. I'll diagram it and you can let me know the probability of torching the whole thing with the first application of power.

I'm gonna leave my distribution block in then add a prop valve before it, i think that will be the easiest way.

Only way i can see to adjust it though is to go out panic stopping and hope you get it right.

View attachment 1716272127
In the wet. Preferably in a parking lot.
You are correct, its hard to get it just right for the worst situations. Those are downslope turns - so the backend is light and already wants to come around. The higher the speed the worse it can be. No road race or rally body used a rear sway bar back when they raced because of this.

Any Rush fans here? you won't enjoy this :) but i find it fun..
Pro drummer first time hearing a song, without drums and they make up their own part..

-
Back