Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Need some advice on my car trailer. Wiring is kind of screwed up from the pig tail to about 3 feet. Taillights look good and wiring looks good under the trailer. Do I replace the whole thing or just replace the 3 feet of pig tail. Trailer is a 2005 but been inside in the winter months.
When I did my old trailer, I put it on jack stands as high as I could get it. Then started in the back and moved to the front replacing everything. Peace of mind kind of thing.

When not foggy in the AM the daylight through the kitchen window you need to wear your Ray Bans. This morning it's weird and orange :wtf: . :eek: Dumbass me forgot that brushfire between here and the horizon. :BangHead:

I heard from a reliable source that the circle track racers in the San Joaquin are begging the new owners of the track to get a schedule in place soon. "It's too hot over here in the Valley to race!" :lol: 3 tracks over there I can think of take July and August off cuz of the heat.

My Buddy from Church is here. Has a 2012 Impala, needs front struts. I always help him out, since he always is here helping me. I call him the one arm bandit, since he only has one arm. Lost it in an accident a few years back...Wont charge him a dime..We'll drink a few Beers together..... :thumbsup:

IMG_7267.jpeg
Cleaning and prepping for painting here today.

This is my friend Jakes. He passed away a short while back. The auction was last Saturday with the sexy wagon and 37 Plymouth truck. His daughter was saying that she wasn't selling this. So sad
I was thinking you would know the owner

Sad indeed. Sorry to hear....

I hope it goes to a great home. Better than rusting away, neglected. It's a really nice car.

Cleaning up to move Beetle out, honestly i think it could use a new carb. I think its driveable, probably needs a couple good runs to clean out the cobwebs. Then back to the fun stuff. Beetle needs some electrical sorted out. Pretty much only a couple lights work

Any of you guys know ford.

What rear end is this or do I have to get @RustyRatRod to look at this rear end lol

It's in a 81 f150 step side truck

View attachment 1716272641
From a brief bit of research, it seems the 9" and 9 3/8" shared the housing but the carrier is different. The 9 3/8" carrier doesn't look like it was very desirable due to many issues. One bit I read said "Swap a 9" pumpkin into it!" and the appropriate axles.

mmjd1Bp_Qwvoygt9lbdALtawD8wENLxWDqT_RBwKzONrMzzA&s.jpg

The 9 3/8″ housing is just a slightly modified 9″ housing, with a bit more clearance for the larger ring gear. All 9 3/8″ rear differentials use the same 31 spline axles and larger bearings as the large bearing version of the 9″
I'm sure Rob will correct me.

Ford 9" Rainy @ Princess Valiant
Good race car parts, real durable and parts are very easy to get.
In that truck it will probably be 3:50 or 3:25 gears, housings can be built to fit almost any body line vehicle.
Lon

-
Back