Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Met Stephen Hotz and family for dinner as he was passing through close by. Had a good visit, Stephen and family are just good people. Parted ways after dinners and sent him on his way, Nice to put a face with a name.
Yes it is. Glad you had a good visit.

Tonight been working on new billboards for the old truck. Should have had it done a long time ago but I'm old and slow.

IMG_20240714_182315998.jpg

Met Stephen Hotz and family for dinner as he was passing through close by. Had a good visit, Stephen and family are just good people. Parted ways after dinners and sent him on his way, Nice to put a face with a name.
Was a pleasure to finally get to meet face to face. As always wish I had more time to hang out but had to get to our stopping point for the night. Dave is real good people as well!

Thanks Fred. Rather funny people were cruisin by and they always hit the brakes when they see the engine bay.......................:lol:
Sorry about the drool in your engine bay... I was trying to explain to the wife unit how nuts it is to put an elephant in an a-body.. I think she got the gist tho. Your car is amazing. Was great to meet you and your wife. Funny that you got some West Texas as well...

All part of what I love about this group..

Sorry about the drool in your engine bay... I was trying to explain to the wife unit how nuts it is to put an elephant in an a-body.. I think she got the gist tho. Your car is amazing. Was great to meet you and your wife. Funny that you got some West Texas as well...

I was thinking after reading the comments about different folks here meeting at a car show. There is a chance that some of us would have met through FABO but we have a great group of folks right here in the Coffee shop thread. Not patting myself on the back but I'm glad I started this crazy thread. I never thought it would take off like it did and so many friendships were formed because of it. It makes my heart feel good! Thanks all. It couldn't have happened without you.

I was thinking after reading the comments about different folks here meeting at a car show. There is a chance that some of us would have met through FABO but we have a great group of folks right here in the Coffee shop thread. Not patting myself on the back but I'm glad I started this crazy thread. I never thought it would take off like it did and so many friendships were formed because of it. It makes my heart feel good! Thanks all. It couldn't have happened without you.
Glad you started the coffee shop Mike and better here than the local restaurant in the morning for coffee. Good bunch of friends here for sure.

I never expected a car forum to turn into a friendship like this. I look forward to our chats every morning. As i have mentioned before, Carlisle is on my bucket list. Im hoping in 2 years.

I never expected a car forum to turn into a friendship like this. I look forward to our chats every morning. As i have mentioned before, Carlisle is on my bucket list. Im hoping in 2 years.
May be I'll get back.

Thanks. It was great to meet you both as well and enjoyed talking with you.

The best part of the show was the conversations I had...................................:thumbsup:

-
Back