Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup, that badge is on a beak.. like 73 dart or so..
Ok, coffee has kicked in. That's a 73 Duster, guy ran me through what he'd done on his driver, either 340 or 318 manual and he had rebuilt the engine, next up new front and rear bumpers minus DOT and had some chrome trim coming for the tail lights.

Good Morning everyone.

Rick, it almost looks like Tawny Gold. Kinda green, kinda gold, kinda brown depending on light
Light is terrible in that pic, just remember the contrast with the black on the car looked really good with the color

Today I'm headed into Anacortes for "Shipwreck Days", everyone brings their garage sale items and they close the main street. Last year I got a vice for my bench and some vinyl. Trying to downsize here so I prolly shouldn't go lol!

Trans lines plumbed

20240720_101224.jpg

Today I'm headed into Anacortes for "Shipwreck Days", everyone brings their garage sale items and they close the main street. Last year I got a vice for my bench and some vinyl. Trying to downsize here so I prolly shouldn't go lol!
Man I love Anacortes! Many great days and nights there, plus we always bounced to LaConner.

Been a strange week with the power outage days. Full shift working tonight. (mandatory make up day -although I expect there will be a bunch of call offs) Tomorow is optional. I plan to go in, but gonna get an idea what will be running and decide then.
Worked a bit more on stump removal this morning. Next huge chunk is almost out. :thumbsup:

Good to take a walkabout now and again.

Kids taking names in the 4H efforts?
Don’t know the results yet. We’ll find out in about 24 hours how the projects in the building do and then the goats will compete on Thursday to see how they stack up.

My daughter did a 3D printed replica of the show arena down to scale. 1/64th. Judge was impressed but it’s got a lot of flaws in the glue and paint. Being it’s her first ever try, I’m happy with it but not sure it’ll do what we hoped. Without those flaws, it’d cleaned house. All other projects in that area are off the shelf kits and they’ll almost all the exact same. Judge was thoroughly impressed

Her rocket she built I think stands the best chance of winning it all. It’s smooth as glass. Multiple layers of primer, sanded, wet sanded, painted and cleared. Judge was really happy with it so I’m hopeful.

The rest are got Blue stars which means they’ll be reviewed for champions behind closed doors.

IMG_5325.jpeg

-
Back