Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

stirring the pot-lick the spoon.jpg

I had one of them that worked for me once! What a idiot anything said he had to top it from my car is fast, he had a grand pri one etc. Got him good once we were talking about large and small mouth bass fishing and I set him up good said I have never caught a elusive medium mouth bass. Well, he did a 20 lb one. Pretty funny he became known as bass *** for a long time. Another one that was meant to sweep floors and never go anywhere.
Topper

Screenshot_20240723_090938_Google.jpg

soo... i'm itching to get my car going now before summer is gone.. (although i like winter driving better anyway... as long as no snow) I am planning to strip the fenders to metal>primer>paint.. they are in epoxy primer now but i have no idea whats under that... could be 4 layers.

Question is though... best way to hold them while working on them... mount on the car temporarily? 62 fenders are pretty big and i can just see them flopping around on a table or buck while trying to work

soo... i'm itching to get my car going now before summer is gone.. (although i like winter driving better anyway... as long as no snow) I am planning to strip the fenders to metal>primer>paint.. they are in epoxy primer now but i have no idea whats under that... could be 4 layers.

Question is though... best way to hold them while working on them... mount on the car temporarily? 62 fenders are pretty big and i can just see them flopping around on a table or buck while trying to work
Something like this. I sold a bunch of them.
1721740832851.png

There's a strange looking sun out there today. It's filtered through wildfire smoke from Canada.

-
Back