Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man oh Woman I have a lot of serious distributors sent to me this week Have to get hot on them today.

Good morning all, today is clean the bugs off the Scamp before they get to crispy.
my son uses hydrogen Peroxide and says it work great. Think I'll try it..

It's Shopping Sunday!

shoppingcart.jpg

Good morning :D

Good morning everyone. Changed the carb on the hot rod and it seems fixed. Maybe just more junk from the mud dauber i found in there. Changed a hub, brake pads and the rubber line on the truck while I was checking that out. I have a bad ujoint, but I can't get the rear axle yoke bolts out. Over time they are no longer American or Communist sizes. Even tried hammering something close on. May have to grind the heads off and removed the yoke to fix. Grrrr

Good Morning All! NC is on the list of best places to retire. State I'm in is on other end of list, reason cited was expense, I can think of a lot of other reasons lol!

Looks like we be back to June Gloom here for the week. Foggy mornings and mid 70s afternoons. I shouldn't be too surprised, I think it was about this time of year when I first moved up here I went to JC Penny and ordered a snow mobile suit for operating the open cabbed loader at South Vandenberg :lol: . "How in the hell do they launch missiles in this kinda weather?" :rofl:

I think Chris @WV64Signet will agree..................we have lived all over the country and it does not get any better than West Virginia. We LOVE living here :thumbsup:

Taxes are very reasonable. People are great...and the lifestyle suits me. I'm far enough away from the crazy that I don't have to care, but close enough if I want to go do something.

Taxes are very reasonable. People are great...and the lifestyle suits me. I'm far enough away from the crazy that I don't have to care, but close enough if I want to go do something.
Too close to people. I want away from the idiot masses.

Rural PA is ok. My retirements not taxed, only thing is needing something. Prob a 30-minute ride to say HD?

Good morning all, today is clean the bugs off the Scamp before they get to crispy.
my son uses hydrogen Peroxide and says it work great. Think I'll try it..
Windex takes bugs right off. Just spray on and let sit s while. Respray and bugs will come right off. Not just glass. Hood and everywhere

-
Back