Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Feel like I'm walking around the house after the party last night and everyone is still passed out.

Morning crew.

1.3 inches of rain last evening. Exceeded the entire rainfall amount for the month of July in one sitting.
71 degrees and 94% humidity out here now.

Stay safe

Well not a lot of sleep here last night, I got serenaded all night by the freshly weaned one. I just let her cry it out. Knowing full well I was going to wake up to a mess or two. Turns out eleven jet streams of liquid nasty and two puddles of pee. Not bad for a first night rescue pup who got her body assaulted by chemicals and first solid food yesterday.Man people just suk, the kind of folks that can abandon a whole litter of hounds most likely puppy mill folks that had a woo boo in the kennel. They suck!

Feel like I'm walking around the house after the party last night and everyone is still passed out.

Morning crew.

1.3 inches of rain last evening. Exceeded the entire rainfall amount for the month of July in one sitting.
71 degrees and 94% humidity out here now.

Stay safe
When the house or shop look like a crime scene in the morning you know it was a good night!

good-morning-happy-saturday-disco-dance-floor-7f573vj8v9cu0tlq.gif

sooo... i just had to work on a old Millenium computer that's bout 25 years old.. went to a cupboard to pull out a old school keyboard i keep for **** like that.. and found $1500 under it... made me laugh.. i have no idea when i put it there.. coulda been 10 years ago and forgot bout it

Well not a lot of sleep here last night, I got serenaded all night by the freshly weaned one. I just let her cry it out. Knowing full well I was going to wake up to a mess or two. Turns out eleven jet streams of liquid nasty and two puddles of pee. Not bad for a first night rescue pup who got her body assaulted by chemicals and first solid food yesterday.Man people just suk, the kind of folks that can abandon a whole litter of hounds most likely puppy mill folks that had a woo boo in the kennel. They suck!
Good deal you're always making a difference!!

sooo... i just had to work on a old Millenium computer that's bout 25 years old.. went to a cupboard to pull out a old school keyboard i keep for **** like that.. and found $1500 under it... made me laugh.. i have no idea when i put it there.. coulda been 10 years ago and forgot bout it
I do the same thing with pistols, when we moved I think I found four stashed in various spots I had managed to forget about!

-
Back