Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Buddy and I went to the Irish Fest yesterday. Had a black and Tan and a few Irish Whiskys. Today they have a Mass this morning and breakfast until 2. I was lucky, Ted invited me along this weekend. His family "sponsors" the event. They get a table (in the shade most of the day) VIP access to the private bar, drink tickets, and a half dozen coupons for breakfast. I will be ushering today at my church and meet him down there for breakfast after.

Wear gloves for a reason. A quick rinse of your hands before taking a leak will not suffice! Just sayin!

And don't put this next to your deoderant, believe me you don't want to get the two confused....

Don't ask me how I know...

20240804_095828.jpg

Would ya look at what the cat dragged in! Haven't 'seen' you in a while. What up?

Gettin by... Just been in and out of the hospital a couple times in the last few months... I have many follow up doctor visits to follow up on...

I'm also participating in a COPD study with physical therapy three times a week on remote from home... So it's all been keeping me busy...

I don't want to keep dropping in and giving bad news, I don't want you all to worry about me or give me sympathy...

Good morning all. I didn’t back read. Did I miss anything important? Good to see you back @krazykuda. We are home from vacation. We had a great time. My older son proposed to his girlfriend while we were there. She will make a great addition to the family.
9A80B737-2F89-45F2-8F77-8A564A286FEE.jpeg

IMG_7520.jpeg

Gettin by... Just been in and out of the hospital a couple times in the last few months... I have many follow up doctor visits to follow up on...

I'm also participating in a COPD study with physical therapy three times a week on remote from home... So it's all been keeping me busy...

I don't want to keep dropping in and giving bad news, I don't want you all to worry about me or give me sympathy...
All right then No Symphonies. But we might worry a bit. Probably more so when we don't hear from you.

Ok, I wouldn't, I don't think I would anyway :poke::poke::rofl:

SCTA Southern California Timing Association

ensSpotord2thu5fhh4a0f4ht1f0mc31hl0h711f135mth73u8f8f53a18ai ·
SW Update #12 - 8/3/24
There are now 263 vehicles that have completed Registration and Inspection. Racing started after the Driver’s Meeting this morning and we ran until 7:00 p.m. There were 211 runs and 3 records set. In Impound we have 16 cars and 10 motorcycles.
Tomorrow the salt opens at 6:30 a.m. and you may line up on both courses. Record Return Runs will begin at 7:30 a.m. and then qualifying will resume. Please do not block the workers from getting to the salt. They will be driving with their flashers on. Inspection and Registration will open at 8:00 a.m.
We will update you again tomorrow.
See you on the Salt,
Heather Black
BNI Chairman
Bill Lattin
SCTA President

Morning, Hot here today. Might just stay inside and drink my coffee this morning then change over to some Limeade.

-
Back