Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's just like being triple parked in the city. If you put your hazards on, it makes you invisible and not in the way
In Philly half the parking spaces on the street can be empty, and they still double park. Flashers what are those.
I have Family Phila. PD. Narcotics.
They are going down a street one day guy has it blocked.
Hit the horn. Nothing twice nothing . Hey I'm waiting for someone.
Sir let's put aside your blocking the road. You are also interfering with police activities.
I need your license and registration. Tried to drive off. Didn't happen.
Car had a pound of weed in the truck and five unregistered guns.

1725715959164.png

In Philly half the parking spaces on the street can be empty, and they still double park. Flashers what are those.
I have Family Phila. PD. Narcotics.
They are going down a street one day guy has it blocked.
Hit the horn. Nothing twice nothing . Hey I'm waiting for someone.
Sir let's put aside your blocking the road. You are also interfering with police activities.
I need your license and registration. Tried to drive off. Didn't happen.
Car had a pound of weed in the truck and five unregistered guns.

:BangHead: :realcrazy:

Good morning FABO. I had the opportunity to set a healthy example for my daughter last night, in that there is always time to make cleanliness a priority to avoid clutter, tripping hazards and the like.

She helped put away tools, wipe them down and sweep. So VERY proud of her. We determined that a CLEAN Barracuda lair is a HAPPY Barracuda lair.

A good day to you all and happy wrenching!

IMG_9885.jpeg

Good morning FABO. I had the opportunity to set a healthy example for my daughter last night, in that there is always time to make cleanliness a priority to avoid clutter, tripping hazards and the like.

She helped put away tools, wipe them down and sweep. So VERY proud of her. We determined that a CLEAN Barracuda lair is a HAPPY Barracuda lair.

A good day to you all and happy wrenching!

View attachment 1716300146
Love a clean shop which is a problem for me right now :) When i was a factory rat i would go in 15 minutes early every day to make sure **** was clean and everything setup to start the day right.. it's a good habit

Well now that I see the Eagles Won. I guess I will watch the game.
Don't do that you won't think they're going to win it lol! I struggled thru a new Peacock subscription so I could see that game and Ducks are on tonight (exclusive). That was an awesome game, won't spoil it for you enjoy, I was pulling for Eagles, can't stand GB

Love a clean shop which is a problem for me right now :) When i was a factory rat i would go in 15 minutes early every day to make sure **** was clean and everything setup to start the day right.. it's a good habit
You said it far better than I and in MUCH less words… a “good habit” exactly! I had to practice what I preach when I bark at them about their art/playroom haha. Good call @Icetech

You said it far better than I and in MUCH less words… a “good habit” exactly! I had to practice what I preach when I bark at them about their art/playroom haha. Good call @Icetech
my car sat on jackstands for a year while i cut metal, welded/painted and it just got miserable going out there to work.. i would get dirty for no reason, metal slivers, and sweeping under it didn't help.. when i finally pulled it out and cleaned/mopped/organized... it felt sooo much better to work out there :)

Shopping for Chebby tune up parts, forgot what cap I got last time, was brass I know but trying to stay away from junk ones. AC Delco plugs, have that figured out at least and will prolly do wires too. Was wanting to try Rock Auto but never ordered from them, if not Napa in town

-
Back