Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
@MOPARMITCH I just briefly got a glimpse of a video dated today of a sizable bridge in Viet Nam along with a freight truck falling into a major body of water. The audio was in VN so I have no specifics :eek:

Well I got the dryer hooked up and running. What a cluster FK but it works and doesn't leak. (gas, water, or vent tube) I think I'll take some measurements and see what's available for a shelf to set next to it to hold the detersents and such.

I want to do this

My dog is trying to go for a different ride I think.

20240909_141809.jpg

Early Monday morning in Phu Tho province, a steel bridge over the Red River gave way under the strain of surging floodwaters. According to reports, ten vehicles, including trucks, cars, and motorbikes, plunged into the river when Phong Chau bridge collapsed. While three individuals were rescued and hospitalized, authorities continue to search for 13 others who remain missing.

@MOPARMITCH

@MOPARMITCH I just briefly got a glimpse of a video dated today of a sizable bridge in Viet Nam along with a freight truck falling into a major body of water. The audio was in VN so I have no specifics :eek:
Yes, Major Typhoon hitting Viet Nam. Mostly in the Central and North of the Country. Just a heck of a lot of rain and wind in the South where my House is....

Early Monday morning in Phu Tho province, a steel bridge over the Red River gave way under the strain of surging floodwaters. According to reports, ten vehicles, including trucks, cars, and motorbikes, plunged into the river when Phong Chau bridge collapsed. While three individuals were rescued and hospitalized, authorities continue to search for 13 others who remain missing.

@MOPARMITCH
Phu Tho is all the way North in Viet Nam , North West of Hanoi....

Phu Tho is marked in the north near Hanoi. Viet Nam is a rather long Country .My city of Vinh Long is marked in the South. Vinh Long is 120 Km South of Saigon in the Mekong Delta region..
PXL_20240909_194503936~2.jpg

So, now a customer brings me his 92 Toyota Camry that he bought brand new. Has Hemi miles on it at 426k. Kkkkkkk. Ac quit working a while back. Now. He wants me to retrofit it to R134a since the old system was R12. But I told him I would not half step it. He's going to get a new compressor, a new dryer, a new expansion valve, and a new condenser, along with the necessary fittings and AC flush to flush it out. Don't know why he wants to spend that much money on this car but I guess it's sentimental value since he bought it new. Runs like a top and it's quite clean for a car this old.
PXL_20240909_192633355.jpg
PXL_20240909_192712674.jpg
PXL_20240909_192731018.MP.jpg

Hell it has a 4 barle intake and cumes with other stuff....

$1200 though doesn't seem bad.. i like that it idles at 3500

In case anyone is interested in a billet alum like 800 inch hemi... just ridiculous :)

-
Back