Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nada today just a picnic. Went down hard again yesterday, at least I got the dish done for the party.

Morning!
Shook out of bed due to a big thunderboom. Storm already passed, very little rain.
Farmers will be on the fields late today.
Soy beans behind the house here. Yesterday evening we were out in the yard, Ocean heads into the beans , picks one, shells it and eats the beans. That was a bit of a suprise.
Cleaned up the 2 trees that fell in the yard.
Kim bought a dewalt pole saw, that thing rocks!

Everybody was cooking it up yesterday, I made these shrimp nachos for Ducks game, will grill brats for Seahawks/Patriots game today

Nacho.jpeg

Nachos.jpeg

Morning!
Shook out of bed due to a big thunderboom. Storm already passed, very little rain.
Farmers will be on the fields late today.
Soy beans behind the house here. Yesterday evening we were out in the yard, Ocean heads into the beans , picks one, shells it and eats the beans. That was a bit of a suprise.
Cleaned up the 2 trees that fell in the yard.
Kim bought a dewalt pole saw, that thing rocks!
Would love to have a pole saw, always taking out my 14 foot wood free standing ladder to get branches, what a pita!

Still got a check engine light after my tune-up, didn't read the code but EGR I'm sure as I can clear it de accelerating. Thought I'd call around the parts store, wow have those gone up, $61-$101, think I'll pull it and clean it up for that, not that old and pretty sure just dirty as it's only a few years old

Weird day on marketplace around here.

LOL been back and forth on facebook with a old shipmate. He reminded me when My dad Came on the ship for a overnight "Tiger" cruise when we were coming back. Picked up in NC to Norfolk. Pretty funny he was like 6'5" and extended over the rack and in the very cramped compartment every one was up watching **** tapes we got overseas, loud also. He was a extremely conservative guy. Pretty funny. Buddy told him it was like that every day. I think he had a new type of respect for sailors then.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: One common thing in languages are that every one of them moans the same!

-
Back