Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a clean looking install and I'll bet you saved a ton$$$
Thanks. No clue what I save, cause I do pretty much everything myself and never got a quote. Although yesterday about 4 hours in, I was wishing I had... :mad: After a full night, it's still functioning and water pressure is great! I do have a couple problems though, Slight weep from the large hose fitting. :BangHead: And, even though the new pump is quieter its an odd sound/vibration in our bedroom right above it. The old one was mounted on the horizontal tank. With the bigger vertical, I decided to do the wall mount. Guess I will add some isolation mounts and see if it settles down. Probably also do a cover box. Had done that on old one and it made a big difference. Otherwise will have to build a floor stand.

So ugly they are cool!

Hey gents. Been lurking about for a few, figured I'd say hello.

Think I'm going to have to get at the lawn later today. Looks like a rainy week forecast ahead
Hmmm.... Maybe I will get some more grass seed around the area I got rid of the stump. Did not come up very good. Maybe the dirt there is just too crappy. It is a lot of clay and stones.

Not that I need more car drama. But these are cool. 5 x 4 to boot

Screenshot_20240915-081524_Facebook.png

Fred How was the parade/picnic?
It was lots of fun Pete, I'm downloading pictures to post. The old truck did a great job hauling the kids through the parade. Even up a steep hill it chugged right up it. Temp stayed in the normal, so I was real happy.
The car show was also fun I got to meet Ghost Rusters and his family, and the old truck got lots of attention.

Last edited:
It was lots of fun Pete, I'm downloading pictures to post. The old truck did a great job hauling the kids through the parade. Even up a steep hill it chugged right up it. Temp stayed in the normal, so I was real happy.
The car show was also fun I got to meet Ghost Rusters and his family, and the old truck got lots of attention.
Hey Fred. Do you have @fatoldguy phone number? He's not rolled through in a week.

LOL.

That's PA "dirt" for sure. Endless layers of shale
I considered getting topsoil, but would need a lot to really make any difference long term. Too many other things to spend $ on. Meanwhile the wife buys fancy potting soil by the bag. :eek: Think I will just start spreading that around when she abandons old pots. Maybe next spring I will skim a few inches of good dirt from the flower beds. Some areas are actually too high from years of mulch. Could at least be enough to improve the dirt in dog's 'area; that is nearly bare.

I considered getting topsoil, but would need a lot to really make any difference long term. Too many other things to spend $ on. Meanwhile the wife buys fancy potting soil by the bag. :eek: Think I will just start spreading that around when she abandons old pots. Maybe next spring I will skim a few inches of good dirt from the flower beds. Some areas are actually too high from years of mulch. Could at least be enough to improve the dirt in dog's 'area; that is nearly bare.
Yeah. If you have the space away from the house, a truckload of black gold is what you need.

-
Back