Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1726492748970.png
Current mailbox...

1726492748605.png

Or they split off their bulk crap and their normal stuff like JD and others have done to feed the big box machine
And don't buy a Husqvarna chainsaw from anyone but a Husqvarna dealer because the Tractor Supply and other big box stores are a plastic engine case.

And don't buy a Husqvarna chainsaw from anyone but a Husqvarna dealer because the Tractor Supply and other big box stores are a plastic engine case.
Yeah. My brother was an engineer at Ford for a number of years. Worked QA/QC for the heavy truck lines. He said the build quality between the consumer stuff and the commercial stuff was night and day.

Howdy Eric

We're talking rear ends, off brand motorcycles and consumer quality goods
I like a nice rear end, but saying that, with this group, it makes me nervous. Motorcycles are good. Quality sucks across all venues

My self I hate not being early, if I'm not, my day would stay crazy back in the day, good morning
Lot's of talk today about big rear ends today! :rofl: View attachment 1716304024
Lots of cushion for pushing, my lord man !! Good morning.
good morning everyone. sore and tired but trying anyway. how is everyone
Must have been a fun and very busy weekend, I am bet it was. Hope its a great day for you, father time doesn't wait on anyone

My self I hate not being early, if I'm not, my day would stay crazy back in the day, good morning

Lots of cushion for pushing, my lord man !! Good morning.

Must have been a fun and very busy weekend, I am bet it was. Hope its a great day for you, father time doesn't wait on anyone
Thanks Mike. Yes, was very busy, hot and humid. Welding all day Sat and Sun on the Charger. I do miss the dry air out west. Feeling like my lungs are full and drowning ever since being back. Time on the Salt got the fire burning to get this car done ASAP.

Thanks Mike. Yes, was very busy, hot and humid. Welding all day Sat and Sun on the Charger. I do miss the dry air out west. Feeling like my lungs are full and drowning ever since being back. Time on the Salt got the fire burning to get this car done ASAP.
Thats great you got re-energized, glad to hear it.

Speaking of Chargers, my oldest found himself a great zero rust 73 400 matching numbers Charger SE

20240915_152644.jpg

20240915_152609.jpg

Messenger_creation_BF10155F-38D6-4FAB-A489-EDC0CB11BED1.jpeg

Need to find buckets for it, 71 to 74, not picky, even go with a bucket back bench

Got a few things done on the Firebird. Now a few minutes chilling before heading off to the dentist. Annual cleaning and checkup. And rain has arrived. Wind came up too. 1-1/2” expected.

Yesterday I was playing in the dirt, have about 2/3 of the load spread hoping the rain doesn't turn it to mud before I get it final prepped/seeded.

View attachment 1716303908

View attachment 1716303909

View attachment 1716303910

View attachment 1716303911

View attachment 1716303912
I might need to do that. This was all brown between Holley doing what dogs do, and no rain. At least a little green came back in last couple weeks. Hope some rain this week brings it back more so its not a muddy mess through winter.

IMG_9086.jpeg

-
Back