Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Crazy weather down south, lots of people evacuated and nothing to return to. Dont think i would want to go back. I like my high ground.

As a retired Air Force officer with 9600 flying hours, I have been to Florida many, many times. It is a beautiful state, and I can certainly understand why people want to live there. However, for me, Florida is a great place to visit, but I would not want to live there because of hurricanes. Some people say, "You live in Kansas. Aren't you afraid of tornados?" No, I am not. I am 74, and I have only ever seen one tornado, and that was from a distance. A tornado hit Topeka in 1966, and there hasn't been one in the Topeka metropolitan area since. Tornados are small and only stay on the ground for (usually) a mile or so. A hurricane can be several hundred miles wide, and they STAY on the ground. As much as I like Florida, and I really do, I will continue to just visit there in the winter.

Wonder if one's made for the 8.25 and also wonder what changes for the master cylinder, proportioning valve
Dana 35 out of a late 90's Cherokee, the disks basically go right on and you can also steal the track lock out, usually 3"55 gears. What I have in mine easy swap.

-
Back