Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a hard time cooking just for me and trying not to have 5 days of leftovers.
What I do is cook maybe three things, Lasagna, Pot Roast, Maybe Mac and Cheese with Ham. Always have much leftovers, so what I do is alternate between dishes each day until they are gone. Works great for me...

Evening everyone, dinner looks good Fred. roast in the crock pot here. Wife unit told me we are leaving for a camping trip in the morning. So glad I didn't winterize it yet. Don't know where we're going, top secret but she will tell me sometime before we leave. :thumbsup:

Little woman not help with eating?
She will eat some, but its been a struggle to get her to eat much western food. And I get in her case a little bit, cause when Im in Viet Nam , I strive to fit in and do as they do. Rarely do I eat western in Viet Nam... When in Rome..Huh ???

Evening everyone, dinner looks good Fred. roast in the crock pot here. Wife unit told me we are leaving for a camping trip in the morning. So glad I didn't winterize it yet. Don't know where we're going, top secret but she will tell me sometime before we leave. :thumbsup:
Did a pot roast a few days ago and turned leftovers into a stew and stuffed it in the freezer for another day.

It would be hard to come to another country and eat their food daily when you are used to what you ate for 30+ years. For Chin and Mitch both.

1727828918157.png

-
Back