Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The frickin' cable company decided to scramble their basic TV service signals. Oh and you have to pay extra for a box to unscramble the signal to view. I contacted them and voiced my opinion! I use the basic service here in the kitchen and it's what the wife watches upstairs in the bedroom (occasionally) Screw em! I have You Tube TV running now with 3 times the channels using the internet I'm already paying a fortune for. I hope the City get's their fiber hooked up in my neighborhood soon.

You can't control it... you can only hope to contain it....

:lol:
FYI: this is going around Facebook . It’s one thing to deny, it’s another to confiscate

IMG_6402.jpeg

My son is heading that way to help soon. I hear it's worse than the news is telling us.
It is. My battle buddy lives in Lenoir City, he’s helping out. Texting me all the time.

Same problem as Katrina too, flood waters washed up a couple cemeteries and caskets went floating down river. So it’s making getting an accurate death count harder too. Plus there were several Airbnbs wiped out with unknown number of visitors. Just crazy

I usually keep about a half dozen stocked. I do maybe one or two a month... Good for quiet, pensive nights on the deck
Sounds good but If I would take 1 puff I would be back smoking again. I even passed on going to a friends garage for some bourbon sampling. Those guys enjoy a cigar along with a dram or two. Pass.

-
Back