Stop in for a drink.

-
I tried a Bud Seltzer last night at the track. Draft beer selection was mighty low :mad: :lol:.
Not sure of the specific name, it was orange flavored. I was expecting Orange Crush like flavor, thankfully it wasn't that sweet.
So far, I'll stick with White Claw Lime :thumbsup:. There are some others that look tempting Lone River Ranch among them.

My two sons are having a good day on the lake, found a bunch of bass, just now sent it to me

IMG_3467(1).jpg

I am so blessed with great children, the driver of the boat is an engineer for a big corporation, the one that took the picture is a girl's high school head coach.
Arkansas has been good to this old migrant worker :lol:

I am so blessed with great children, the driver of the boat is an engineer for a big corporation, the one that took the picture is a girl's high school head coach.
Arkansas has been good to this old migrant worker :lol:
Nothing better than good kids and a cold drink to finish off the day.

IMG_20220815_162735704_HDR.jpg
Got a new beer kit today and I'm not real good at doing beer the homemade way so Mr Beer does a good job of making it simple.

View attachment 1715970868Got a new beer kit today and I'm not real good at doing beer the homemade way so Mr Beer does a good job of making it simple.
Just let me know if you have questions. Mr Beer does a great job and that Bewitched is a dandy. Store bought beer won't be on your grocery list after making your own.

20902B2D-1102-4DE6-A443-290CA1C6CE75.jpeg

Bottle kill. This is a easy one. Tasty and reasonably priced.

20220815_200517.jpg

IMG_20220817_151143614.jpg
IMG_20220817_151159783.jpg
Got this bottle from when I was in Washington last month and unfortunately it was empty. but a cool bottle and not old dated 1996. Anyone have a clue on it?

Last edited:
place just up the street has it. I tried it a while ago. From what I recall- OK, but nothing special except the bottle, lol
Was thinking the bottle was better than the brew and bet not cheap.

O man I love Moose Drool! I have not had that since we left Oregon. It was a staple at Elk Camp, but hey, so was Shark for one evening meal. And a hockey stick at entrance of camp, well you know Elk Hunters aren’t superstitious or anything. Anything for good hunting juju.

-
Back