Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hope that picture posted in "the funnies" it just too cool :rofl:

I Will Not Complain About Job.jpg

Hey, I found my watch!

Last edited:
Looks like I might get to do some stripping... of a 74 Duster. Neighbors brother passed recently. Had lots of mostly junk cars they need to get rid of quick. I could probably get the whole car cheap, but it's no title. Located about half hour away, so would have to pay to drag it home. I really don't think I want to deal with the carcass anyway. Probably going to let me take what I want - little or no charge. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Or people are actually working...

I need to take a break again, changed pilot bearing. Grease didnt work. Wet paper towel did!bearing wasnt sealed in inside,grease blew through. Flywheel and clutch on.
It was blowed up real good. Pressure plate was broken in 5 pieces. Was some major shitbaggin going on....

Sure is a slow day on here. Must be the nice weather.
Still not done with my day's punch list. Just a little after lunch coffee. Yea - late lunch.
Car related - reinstalled a distributor with new gasket. Fired up easy, didn't love idling, needed a little more timing - was at 10*BTDC. Should be 16-17.
Shut it down, and hear a gurgling - dripping sound. Take off the air cleaner - sur 'nuf, rear bowl overflowing. No time to deal with that today

Still not done with my day's punch list. Just a little after lunch coffee. Yea - late lunch.
Car related - reinstalled a distributor with new gasket. Fired up easy, didn't love idling, needed a little more timing - was at 10*BTDC. Should be 16-17.
Shut it down, and hear a gurgling - dripping sound. Take off the air cleaner - sur 'nuf, rear bowl overflowing. No time to deal with that today
Always Sumthin...

:wtf:
Beats a gurgling and dripping sound while sitting on the bowl.

So I get home tonight to find this puddle of antifreeze and a steady dripping from the water pump in the ‘66. It leaked a little back when the weather first got cold but hasn’t leaked any since. Why it decided to start leaking again, I have no idea. I haven’t touched the car since I put the cover on back in the Fall.

47BA268D-1099-464B-84E6-C21426378AC4.jpeg

-
Back