Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, Tim. Looking forward to meeting you guys at Carlisle. I hear the ball & chain is staying home.
She sure is. Looking forward to the trip as well. I dont think driving the Dart that far is reasonable tho....

I'm off work today, got to go 'prep' the duster, gotta car show tonite, local electric coop sponsoring, gonna have the Spinners there..
Going to be a lotta fun..

Last edited:
Morning all....TGIF for those daily workers.
Barracuda still at the shop getting the new convertible top. Stopped by for a look, boy it is NICE!!
Took the trailer to my buddies last night. He showed me how to grease the bearings...piece of cake with the bearing buddies. My friend who pays to have his done is nuts, and I'm going to tell him so.
Went to O'Reily's this morning and bought my own grease gun. I know what some of you might be thinking, but you got to remember I've never had a trailer and didn't know the basics. I'm one of the smucks who'd pay to have it done. Thank goodness I have friends to show me the way.
Well off to sweat a little so I can drink a few later. :D

Got me one of those new fangled battery powered grease guns.. Got some zerk fittings that I gotta hold the dang hose on while dispensing the goo.

Another new customer.
Wants to repower his hot rod.
Will have to wait and see.

Unbolting parts to drop trans/t-case.arms get tired.
A little rest and back at it.

SB Fords take less room and the distributor is on the proper end. Good morning. Preview to June Gloom here. Foggy sunuvagun 45 minutes ago, on it's way to lifting early and being quite warm, 80ish.

SB Fords take less room and the distributor is on the proper end. Good morning. Preview to June Gloom here. Foggy sunuvagun 45 minutes ago, on it's way to lifting early and being quite warm, 80ish.
SBF is a nice compact engine for sure. I guess it depends on what kind of power the Cust. is looking for.

You need to let me know when you do that. We can meet up half way and we can cruise to Cali in a caravan. Not a dodge caravan!

I'm hoping to do it no later than 2026... would like to do it the summer of 2020.

With the top down! Can you say sunscreen? SPF 900?
So in 1983 Ford makes it 1st convertible Mustang since 1972? I buys one. Ski trip to lake Tahoe with the wife, probably January or February. Top down enjoying the sunshine :D. We get just east of the coast into the flat lands leading to the San Joaquin Valley about noonish. "It's too hot. Can we put the top up?" :BangHead:

You wont see me ever repowering with a ford. Unless its a ford.
Its got a 3.8 chevy v6 now,wants a 350 at least.
Think he said 39 plymouth.

-
Back