Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL glad I sold my house in Hawaii, wont be there much longer right in the way of the new lava flow!:rofl:

LOL glad I sold my house in Hawaii, wont be there much longer right in the way of the new lava flow!:rofl:
650x366_10261649_volcano.jpg

Lived just east of Pahoa!

LOL what train? Burns right through everything had a similar eruption in the 60's but was slow they actually blasted a trench to divert it away from Hilo. I can imagine the freak out factor planes are grounded because of the ash, prob need a few cruise ships to do the evacuation of the area, only one road out of there to the north now.

Bet the hemp museum was the first to burn. Can see that place evolve into Grenache Village with all the hippies that lived there. Pretty good people were there then.

LOL so much weed was grown there bet everyone in a hundred miles will fail their pee tests! That's where PUNA BUD is grown!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Finally, vacation till next Saturday. Will give the Fury a little detail spray then head to the airport to pick up my MN friends, and have a week of fun here around Charleston together! Time to do the final last-minute sweeps of the place!

I remember we had a member around there with a Valiant he made into his daily driver, but haven't seen him post in a long time.
Bet the hemp museum was the first to burn. Can see that place evolve into Grenache Village with all the hippies that lived there. Pretty good people were there then.

Finally, vacation till next Saturday. Will give the Fury a little detail spray then head to the airport to pick up my MN friends, and have a week of fun here around Charleston together! Time to do the final last-minute sweeps of the place!
How's them damn sand gnats down there. Lived on HH for 5 yrs, drove me nuts.

Last Sat our management saw that someone has been coming to work and stealing some of our scrap metal, mostly stainless...

Then they looked back in the video archives and found that they've been doing it every Sat for the last 4 weeks...

I wonder if they are going to set a trap to catch them this weekend...
I guess I had better stay away then HUH?.....:rofl:

How's them damn sand gnats down there. Lived on HH for 5 yrs, drove me nuts.

They haven't been too bad yet but that can change quickly when we get some cloudy days which are in the forecast, I have some natural repellent spray that works, but yes they love to bite me on my scalp and forearms and the bites itch like crazy for a whole week.

They haven't been too bad yet but that can change quickly when we get some cloudy days which are in the forecast, I have some natural repellent spray that works, but yes they love to bite me on my scalp and forearms and the bites itch like crazy for a whole week.
It becomes real apparent when you see skin-so-soft dispensed by the gallons at each off the tees. Couldn't even wear a hat, they come right thru the mesh.

Hey, Tim. Looking forward to meeting you guys at Carlisle. I hear the ball & chain is staying home.

Going to be real nice here today. No more wind or clouds. Heating up soon tho..

-
Back