Stuff I do while Truckin

-
20161015_171914.jpg

Read you have new hardware ,on the way...(Nice!..hopefully you don't get frustrated,once you sort it out...)
Hopefully ," the lady,in your life" is doing better....

Read you have new hardware ,on the way...(Nice!..hopefully you don't get frustrated,once you sort it out...)
Hopefully ," the lady,in your life" is doing better....
she did it's starting to hurt again!My sister in law is going to look at it.It was healing when I left Thursday

Well I'm in Eugene Or and my load toBC canceled.I got 390.50 for a truck ordered not used.I'm thankful.

At least it wasn't a complete waste. Any chance you find another load out of there?

Now I'm deadheadin to Cranbrook Bc to get a oversized for Friday.Iagreed to it for a Thursday pickup not Friday.They snuck it in on me

yes but not like it use to.In fact I've been mt since Sunday evening and can't pick up till tomorrow if the permits cone in and can't unload till Monday Which sucks!Can't make no money like this!

Last edited:
Is it better or worse to haul an oversized load on the weekend because of traffic or does it just matter where your at?

Is it better or worse to haul an oversized load on the weekend because of traffic or does it just matter where your at?
Depends on the size.If under 10 ft wide it's not so bad.If over sometimes States won't let you run at all or you have a curfew

It was snowing when I went in yesterday so I didn't take any pictures then I got in a dot check.No violations I'm good like that!

Some of God's country for sure.

I spent 3 years in Lewiston, Idaho as an Air Force recruiter and got a lot of windshield time all around the state. Drove along the Snake and Clearwater rivers all the time. Loved it there.

Now I'm going from Eugene Oregon to Salt Lake City Utah pick up a trailer to Bensalem Pennsylvania

20161024_140519.jpg

20161024_141400.jpg

20161024_142706.jpg

20161024_142711.jpg

20161024_143241.jpg

beautiful country, I always enjoy your posts. They are my favorite so please keep them coming

-
Back