Stuff I do while Truckin

-
20161024_170610.jpg
It's a chevy but cool !

I loaded in Pa a walmart trailer took it to Raymond Nh.Noticed New England dragway is open tomorrow. I guess it's a diesel race

Last edited:
I don't have a load yet thinking about going to Manchester NH to get a hotel room and get out of the truck.I hate the dam thing!

I'll have to try and remember your town.I have a bad memory and forget where a bunch of members live!29 years of trucking makes ya brain dead

Picked up downtown Boston and I'm down here in Jersey at a service plaza.Delivering off exit 8 on the NJ turnpike

20161031_133614.jpg

Hay Bud !! You staying busy ? Looks like it .. Friggin 86 degrees here in Northeast Arkansas ... Looks like I need to pull my mower out of it's winter storage.. Safe travels brother, Holes are in for Fender well headers

abody 66.jpg

Hay Bud !! You staying busy ? Looks like it .. Friggin 86 degrees here in Northeast Arkansas ... Looks like I need to pull my mower out of it's winter storage.. Safe travels brother, Holes are in for Fender well headers

View attachment 1714985093
don`t you get bored settin that thing all time? I had to drive a lot in the service and hated it, until I got into towing aircraft.

don`t you get bored settin that thing all time? I had to drive a lot in the service and hated it, until I got into towing aircraft.
Ahh.. Never get tired of driving my 66 Valiant .. you may have quoted the wrong post Bob, :steering:

big d said he was sick of driving the big rig and hated it > he started this post!
Yes , I know he started this post , but you quoted my post is all I said sir.. I just did not know why you quoted mine :steering:.. all good :thumbsup:

-
Back