Stuff I do while Truckin

-
Channelview Tx to Calvert City Ky

20160929_121612.jpg

I'm deadheadin up to Louieville Ky to pick up a Stage 3am Monday moring at the Champions park and have to be at the Grand Ole opry at 0800.I might go by and check out Ft.Knox and General Pattons Mesuem

Last edited:
i used to live in muldrugh ky. which is right next door to ft knox. the museum is pretty cool

I was there in 77.That was a long time ago.I've been to all 3 museums involving Gen Patton.Alot of people can't say that.My Father was in the Air Force and we lived in Germany so I got by to see his grave in Luxembourg

last time i was there was 2000 so i am sure it has changed

I could watch some of those. Buy I'll bet there are some interesting people there.

Well I thought I had to be in Opryland this morning but it's tomorrow! This sucks!

20161003_075114.jpg

did you see Daisy? I saw her at Carlisle in July. Like the rest of us she has aged

Don't blink or you will miss Hugo.:lol: Where ya takin your layover?
I was going to get to the north side of Denver. I made it to Aurora at the Walmart and I was picking something up off the ground and pulled my back out so I'm going to stay here. I got some back pain medicine from Canada so I'm going to take a pill and relax here tonight!

-
Back