The current price of one gallon of Super Clean cleaning solvent. Wow.

-
While we're on this subject, here's what I wanna know. Does anybody make a spigot valve that screws directly on the lid of a standard 5 gallon bucket? I cannot seem to find one. Kitty doesn't have a lot of strength in her hands and I want to build a simple stand to hold a bucket horizontally so all she has to do is turn a valve to get some cleaner.
RRR
Anything here on the McMaster Carr page of interest to you?

McMaster-Carr

RRR
Anything here on the McMaster Carr page of interest to you?

McMaster-Carr
Thanks! I actually didn't think about them. I didn't see anything that would work. Everything there is NPT threads and the cap on the bucket is straight threads. I think I am just going to get the big square 5 gallon bucket from WalMart. It already has that type spigot on it. That'll make it easy.

Local Walmart pricing. You guys forced me to buy a gallon. 209.00 Walmart order to get spaghetti making supplies, kitty cat treats, a new 25.00 pair of head porting shoes, and junk food.

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_4217.jpeg

& yes it has Lye in it......
Good to know. I wear gloves about 50% of the time when I use it, I think it's time I bump that up to 100%. I've seen it remove paint, so I always kinda knew it had some sort of nasties in it.

This is slightly off subject, but the engine compartment was nasty, oily, dirty, greasy...... i washed it with the old formula of : 4parts water, 1 of kerosene, and a few drops of dish soap./ Cleans good and it will not affect the paint like the bad stuff!!!! Yes you need to use a rag on it!!!!

My lady friend has been using this, 1st time I used it, I recognized the smell...but couldn't put My finger on it. Last time it hit Me, Wesley's Bleche-White, same smell......& yes it has Lye in it......
I would wonder about paint damage? I use this from dollar tree to strip chrome from plastic model parts. Put parts in a glass of it and in about 5 minutes or less they are bare plastic, chrome is completely gone.

-
Back