Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have some misc. stuff laying around that I would like to try and sell so I can put some money into the duster as I am strapped on cash right now.

for right now I don't have picture but I will get some for everyone soon....so please no "this thread is worthless with out pictures" comments LOL.

I will let everything sell on a "best offer" basis so please send me a PM with what your offer is ....not including shipping ....located in jackson michigan 49203 ....so you can estimate shipping costs from there.

here goes.

good condition 727 flex plate I removed from my 67 318 with 6 bolt crank. -$25.00 OBO

all power brake linkage from where it connects to the brake pedal all the way up to where it connects to the back of a brake booster.-$20.00 OBO

all power brake booster brackets such as the support brackets aswell as the mounting brackets that mount the booster to the firewall. -$30.00 OBO

power brake booster (I would say good for parts only) as I bought it used and it turned out to be rusty and I wouldnt want to trust using it....basically if you need a part from the booster let me know and we can work something out because shipping will most likely cost more than I would sell the booster for.

1967 318 la factory tin valve covers in great shape besides they have a layer or two of paint that would need stripped or blasted off.-$20.00 OBO

72 duster heater controls (plastic part that hold the knobs in place is broke) so I would say good for parts if yours is missing the chrome knobs or you need a new fan speed control or and of the rotating parts the cables mount to.- $10.00 OBO

used 318 ignition coil. -$15.00 OBO

a 5" I believe chrome autogauge tachometer,black gauge face,looks great,I am upgrading to a tach with shift light and will have no use for this one-$50.00 OBO

limited edition snap on collectable hot wheels cars 3 total. one of which looks to be a convertable 67 mustang white with black checked flags and red snap on logos, 68 ? dodge charger R/T white with black rally stripes and red snap on logos and a 70? plymouth cuda red with black flames and black top and white snap on logos. all of these cars have functional opening hoods other than the cuda is a fixed hood...all have been removed from packaging but are in great condition.-$20.00 for the set of 3

I may have other hotwheels/ diecast cars around too,some in packages also.

60 OZ. COORS westcoast choppers oil tin (like new) $20.00 OBO

box of 5 Muscle Machine cars including a 69 chevelle,69 corvette,69 charger,64 thunderbolt and a 53 chevy pick up. $20.00 OBO

2 new metal mopar signs,one is a dodge charger R/T and hte other is a 440 cuda in plum crazy purple. $20.00 for both

I also have 2 chevy racing air fresheners,1 dodge charger R/T air freshener ,2 holographic (mirrored) charger R/T stickers,3 340 six pack challenger holographic (mirrored) stickers,1 trans am keychain with leather backing,1camaro key chain with leather backing,1 z28 keychain with leather backing and 3 plymouth cuda keychains with leather backing (one of which is missing the metal key ring hoop but could be robbed off of one of the GM key chains HAHAHA .... -will sell all of that stuff TOGETHER for $25.00 OBO (keychains still have price tags on them for $5.00 a piece.

1971 plymouth cuda convertible from the barrett jackson auction block series of diecast cars,blue with white graphics,blue interior with white convertable top,still in package -$10.00 OBO

an 8 gb ipod touch (over $200.00 new) this one is used and shows some signs of wear on the back chrome plate (not bad though) plays music and videos fine,hold a great charge,everything on it works besides the WIFI(internet connection) and bluetooth(hands free headset and things like that) ....I picked it up used to replace one I had before I relised those things did not work ...so I would justl ike to try and recoup some of my money atleast. - $100.00 OBO

touch screen jensen GPS navigation that also plays videos and mp3 music and also has bluetooth so you can set it up to answer your phone calls and talk through the built in microphone and drive hands free.-$70.00 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

also a playstation 3 video game/entertainment system with many games and accessories (bought the system alone for $350.00 new,and have a few hundred into the extras .....system about a year and a half old and works and looks like brand new. -$400.00 OBO for everything

I also do custom vinyl stickers ...like you would see in car windsheilds and what not.....if you have something in particular you want custom made or you just want a run of the mill sticker I can do it for you!.- pricing depends on size .12 per square inch

Thanks guys...I will update with pictures later and I will see if I have anything else worth selling also.

When do you think you'll have pictures of everything? I'm interested a couple of things dependent on pricing of course :-D

Do you take paypal for the stickers, any sample pics? I have a design that I want and would want a few of them.

I would love to have the ps3 but I can't justify buying one at the moment, I haven't even hooked u my ps2 in about a year.

Yes I take paypal.....yes I have some sample pictures I will try to scrounge up and post here shortly.

The PS3 is a heck a of a machine...thats for sure,bluray player,internet,games,music,vidoes,pictures and way more....basically a computer that you use your tv as the monitor on.

Maybe once my shoulder piece is done seeing as how it runs about $300 a visit after tip. I am hoping we will have it in 2 to 3 more visits then I will be looking for a PS3 for no good reason :-D

I am interested in a few stickers (maybe 5 of the same. I stole the pic from an old ebay ad and I want to keep it the same just change the wording so it says "225 Slant Six" also it doesn't need to have the red color around the box just keep it all black and white.

As for size, I don't know, it doesn't have to be huge maybe 4-5" long and 3" tall? Whatever looks decent.

slant sticker.jpg

Oh ya, I know that stuff is not cheap lol...I was a tattoo artist for 8 years.

as for the sticker,yes i can pull that off....only problem is that its a vinyl machine that actually cuts the sticker out and all I have is white vinyl so it would have to be an all white sticker and where the black is would be replaced by the background of whatever you stick it too.

and it wouldnt be too expensive and shipping is cheap on them aswell.

727 flex plate ( just painted it red,installed on my engine and found it was the wrong one for my converter so I took it off and bought a different one)
DSCI1302.jpg

Booster (good plastic vacuume fitting,brake pushrod and maybe some other parts?)
DSCI1303.jpg

TWO linkages from pedal to booster bracket with firewall plates and (both rubber boots have rips but one is still "usable")
DSCI1304.jpg

support brackets,2 lower ones and one side mount to the inner fender i believe? and also I have 2 of the master cylinder aluminum mounting plates,one pictures and the other is on the booster still and a rod to something? might be tranny linkage not sure...I might need that though come to think of it so the rod is not for sale.
DSCI1305.jpg

Booster mounting bracket, I just purchased this from another member for $40.00 and I cleaned it up and painted it black and clear coated it....I am just trying to get some of my money back out of it since I decided to convert to manual brakes
DSCI1306.jpg

demonstrating how it all goes together
DSCI1307.jpg

coil....painted black and has some orange paint on it from my coil bracket ( I decided to upgrade to a performance coil so i have no use for this one)
DSCI1308.jpg

67 tin valve covers,not dented up or rusty....need to be cleaned up and repainted ....notice ITS A HEMI HAHAHAHA
DSCI1309.jpg

Heater controls (good for parts such as chrome knobs,fan speed switch,rotating parts,metal arms,plastic retaining clips and so on.
DSCI1310.jpg

The autogauge tachometer
DSCI1312.jpg

again
DSCI1313.jpg

snap on cars
DSCI1318.jpg

playstation 3
DSCI1327.jpg

this is just some of the stuff....there alot of games loaded onto the system itself also
DSCI1328.jpg

Ipod touch 8gb
DSCI1325.jpg

again
DSCI1322.jpg

and again it has a screen protector on it....the screen is not scratched up,just the protection screen shield which can be bought new for a couple dollars at walmart
DSCI1326.jpg

MORE PICTURES TO COME!!!!!!

I just added more stuff to the list for sale....posting pictures in a minute.

Only thing I did not get a chance to take a picture of I think was the gps.

COORS westcoast choppers 60 OZ. oil can
DSCI1311.jpg

Muscle machines
DSCI1314.jpg

Metal Mopar signs
DSCI1315.jpg

"lot" of mopar/vehicle trinkets
DSCI1316.jpg

71 cuda convertible
DSCI1319.jpg

I think thats it for now until I find anything else worth selling

and here are some stickers I have made...some of which are just the art renderings of the stickers and some are the actual stickers

cuda concept sticker
DSCI1003.jpg

Duster silhouette with Duster call out
Graphic1.jpg

again in solid fill without call out
Dusterthreshhold.jpg

barracuda
barracuda.jpg

Mopar racing
DSCI1018.jpg

Cuda fish
single_fishcopy.jpg

barracuda sticker I put on my laptop
DSCI0972.jpg

that should give you a basic idea.....I can do simple words or lettering or an advanced sticker like converting your own car into a sticker such as the pictures above.

Do you have the brake lines from the distribution block to the front wheels?
2 of them one goes across the firewall and the other goes right down and under the frame.

Do you have the brake lines from the distribution block to the front wheels?
2 of them one goes across the firewall and the other goes right down and under the frame.

no sorry I don't....those were good on my car so I reused them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back