The I am broke and need to sell stuff to fund duster project SALE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highwaystar.... I have tried pm'ing you but have not heard back....are you still interested in these brackets? I can get you measurements if you need them

Glad to hear you like it.....I toss in some glue for that chip I mentioned .....figured I would save you a trip to the store to get some LOL.

Thanks again!

Ok guys, my Wife lost her job today so now even more so than before I really need to get some extra cash rounded up to keep the bills paid and take care of our little one....hopefully we get something figured out soon because what I receive monthly for disability all goes to bills so please if your interested in anything I have for sale or you want some stickers made,please let me know.

Hey Dusterdude,havent forgot:wave:
Im still interested in the flex plate and sorry about reading your wife losing her job.Moneys been tight here too,but I still plan on getting the flex plate.

Hey Dusterdude,havent forgot:wave:
Im still interested in the flex plate and sorry about reading your wife losing her job.Moneys been tight here too,but I still plan on getting the flex plate.

ok just let me know, I still have it.

I also do custom vinyl stickers ...like you would see in car windsheilds and what not.....if you have something in particular you want custom made or you just want a run of the mill sticker I can do it for you!.- pricing depends on size .12 per square inch

can you do the classic dodge logo for me?

this font, without all the other stuff
http://www.cartype.com/pics/3331/small/dodge_trucks_logo.jpg

uhhmmm...... 8" tall letters

and do up:
Adam Sobieck
in white, 3" tall letters, make 2 of them, for my Dart drag car

How much man?

Sobiecam ....here is the sample of fonts I told you I would get you....let me know which one you like the most and we can talk more about it through PM's

Thanks!

Adam sobieck sample.jpg

I'm interested in the Brake Booster Bracket if it is still for sale... P.M. me if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back