The I am broke and need to sell stuff to fund duster project SALE

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE

good condition 727 flex plate I removed from my 67 318 with 6 bolt crank. -$25.00 OBO

all power brake linkage from where it connects to the brake pedal all the way up to where it connects to the back of a brake booster.-$20.00 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

all power brake booster brackets such as the support brackets aswell as the mounting brackets that mount the booster to the firewall. -$30.00 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

power brake booster (I would say good for parts only) as I bought it used and it turned out to be rusty and I wouldnt want to trust using it....basically if you need a part from the booster let me know and we can work something out because shipping will most likely cost more than I would sell the booster for.

1967 318 la factory tin valve covers in great shape besides they have a layer or two of paint that would need stripped or blasted off.-$20.00 OBO

72 duster heater controls (plastic part that hold the knobs in place is broke) so I would say good for parts if yours is missing the chrome knobs or you need a new fan speed control or and of the rotating parts the cables mount to.- $10.00 OBO

used 318 ignition coil. -$15.00 OBO

a 5" I believe chrome autogauge tachometer,black gauge face,looks great,I am upgrading to a tach with shift light and will have no use for this one-$50.00 OBO

limited edition snap on collectable hot wheels cars 3 total. one of which looks to be a convertable 67 mustang white with black checked flags and red snap on logos, 68 ? dodge charger R/T white with black rally stripes and red snap on logos and a 70? plymouth cuda red with black flames and black top and white snap on logos. all of these cars have functional opening hoods other than the cuda is a fixed hood...all have been removed from packaging but are in great condition.-$20.00 for the set of 3

I may have other hotwheels/ diecast cars around too,some in packages also.

60 OZ. COORS westcoast choppers oil tin (like new) $20.00 OBO

box of 5 Muscle Machine cars including a 69 chevelle,69 corvette,69 charger,64 thunderbolt and a 53 chevy pick up. $20.00 OBO

2 new metal mopar signs,one is a dodge charger R/T and hte other is a 440 cuda in plum crazy purple. $20.00 for both

I also have 2 chevy racing air fresheners,1 dodge charger R/T air freshener ,2 holographic (mirrored) charger R/T stickers,3 340 six pack challenger holographic (mirrored) stickers,1 trans am keychain with leather backing,1camaro key chain with leather backing,1 z28 keychain with leather backing and 3 plymouth cuda keychains with leather backing (one of which is missing the metal key ring hoop but could be robbed off of one of the GM key chains HAHAHA .... -will sell all of that stuff TOGETHER for $25.00 OBO (keychains still have price tags on them for $5.00 a piece.

1971 plymouth cuda convertible from the barrett jackson auction block series of diecast cars,blue with white graphics,blue interior with white convertable top,still in package -$10.00 OBO

an 8 gb ipod touch (over $200.00 new) this one is used and shows some signs of wear on the back chrome plate (not bad though) plays music and videos fine,hold a great charge,everything on it works besides the WIFI(internet connection) and bluetooth(hands free headset and things like that) ....I picked it up used to replace one I had before I relised those things did not work ...so I would justl ike to try and recoup some of my money atleast. - $100.00 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

touch screen jensen GPS navigation that also plays videos and mp3 music and also has bluetooth so you can set it up to answer your phone calls and talk through the built in microphone and drive hands free.-$70.00 OBO SOLD SOLD SOLD

also a playstation 3 video game/entertainment system with many games and accessories (bought the system alone for $350.00 new,and have a few hundred into the extras .....system about a year and a half old and works and looks like brand new. -$400.00 OBO for everything

I also do custom vinyl stickers ...like you would see in car windsheilds and what not.....if you have something in particular you want custom made or you just want a run of the mill sticker I can do it for you!.- pricing depends on size .12 per square inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back