The official vent thread

-
No offense guys but your posts are a perfect example of what I was venting about. We don't know the circumstances of said member. Unless we are in another's shoes we should not judge. Maybe the engine harness you sent wasn't exactly free, if you expected a thank you in return.
you are right my bad ,i dont know the circumstances but i do know that a thank you is free given or recieved. gratitude doesnt cost a dime but worth a million

Big Block Dart..... I use to frequent there but get tired of sorting though the Small Block post to find what I need. Damn it I go there to look stuff up and look for parts for Big Blocks. For pete sakes its a Big Block sites dont post the small block stuff. Post it somewhere well like here. Leave the integreity of Big Block Dart to focus on BIG BLOCKS.

VENT _why in the WORLD did mother mopar put a 5 on 4 pattern on my DUSTER . jeez man WTF were they thinking or WERE THEY . god bless... change this change that change the axle change the drums and spindles change the whole damn suspension spend 200 bucks on wheel adaptors and have my wheels stick out another inch or spend a 1000 bucks on 4 inch wheels all just to run my centerlines or slots or cragars or my ralleys all of which are 4 1/2 that i have and are NEW- man that sh*t pisses me off for real VENT VENT VENT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

here is mine
people who have more "thanks" than they give out
is it lazy or greedy that stop's them from returning the favor?
(oh and it snowed yesterday so the band I wanted to see got canceled and I cant go out and work on anything)

Your right.... I don't even think about the "thanks" button when someone has deserved to be thanked. Im going to have to start reminding myself more often.

I agree with you on this Dart Doctor. Which leads me to my Vent...I wish people would not point out problems without supplying their solution. For example: in another post someone accused me of typing the word "Carby" Which I didn't do I wrote Carb(No Y on the end). Either way, They never offered up the correct abbreviation. This to me is a serious character flaw. To just go around pointing out others mistakes without offering advice or help is just anti-social behavior IMO. Like The older truckers I meet on the road always criticizing rookies but never offering any advice. Nasty old grumps is what I perceive them as. I am far from perfect, I'm Just a Bass player trying to make ends meet by training truck drivers and driving as well. But.... I always try to be constructive and not just critical. So many people need an education on how to talk/type/text to other people in a respectful fashion. Just my 2 Cents.
Hmm i was right one time hot damn lol

Nope youre a clown. Youre too nice to be a redneck.You probably even have the big feet.
Redneck clown lmao he he i win lol :glasses7:

This is a great forum,and I really enjoy reading and learning from it. My biggest vent about it though,is why is it when someone posts a help thread for something,people have to jump in and tell them to do something else. If they want to build a teen,a/,360,or big block,why can't we eithier help them with their project,or stay out of it.

Well we don't help it much do we? :D
no we dont but in a humorous way we do and that what i like about FABO and you guys ,just when you thought you were getting bored someone comes along and makes you laugh at some pretty HILARIOUS stuff, but as they say... its the little things in life..

no we dont but in a humorous way we do and that what i like about FABO and you guys ,just when you thought you were getting bored someone comes along and makes you laugh at some pretty dumb stuff, but as they say... its the little things in life..

Yeah I fall in the dumb category.

i mean after all i could be out in the garage turning some wrenches or watching football or at the bone yard searching through a sea of intrepids or cavaliers looking for that hidden v8 A body i could rob some disc brakes and 8 3/4 off of with a good 360 under the hood BUT NO why do all that when i can laugh at all the sarcasm ?

ok i retract that statement calling it "dumb" when actually a lot if it pretty darn witty i will edit that post

What pisses me off is when I. Ask at what degree of angle do I set my yakamainion rubber muffler bearing in relationship to to the number one cylinder and someone tells me the oil goes in the big hole on top of the engine, and don't specify which big hole
and I put it down the carb,then calls me a dumb ***!!!! Old people have feeling too!!!

Moe
d3018be3.jpg

what pisses me off is when i. Ask at what degree of angle do i set my yakamainion rubber muffler bearing in relationship to to the number one cylinder and someone tells me the oil goes in the big hole on top of the engine, and don't specify which big hole
and i put it down the carb,then calls me a dumb ***!!!! Old people have feeling too!!!

Moe
d3018be3.jpg

lol!!

What pisses me off is when I. Ask at what degree of angle do I set my yakamainion rubber muffler bearing in relationship to to the number one cylinder and someone tells me the oil goes in the big hole on top of the engine, and don't specify which big hole
and I put it down the carb,then calls me a dumb ***!!!! Old people have feeling too!!!

Moe
d3018be3.jpg

:sign5:

-
Back