Timing chain recommendation

-
how often did Grumpy rebuild and change that plastic gear ? I have 3 plastic gears and chans hanging on my shop wall , all with under 30,000 miles

'

how often did Grumpy rebuild and change that plastic gear ? I have 3 plastic gears and chans hanging on my shop wall , all with under 30,000 miles

'

I just did an internet search. The "story" was that they changed the sets out after every race. I think it's urban legend BS. Nobody else did that stupid crap. Dick Landy ran as state of the art parts as money could buy and he routinely spanked Jenkins' butt. You think Jenkins was runnin stock nylon coated crappola having to race the likes of Landy? I ain't buyin it.

Did you ever get your stroker running, or is it on the stand still?
After I installed that Blueprinted Precision High volume, high pressure oil pump, I never ran the engine after that to see if it fixed my oiling issue. Ideally I need a run stand, car is off for paint. I’ll update as soon as I get it running again.
I’m currently building another engine for my ‘74 power wagon.

After I installed that Blueprinted Precision High volume, high pressure oil pump, I never ran the engine after that to see if it fixed my oiling issue. Ideally I need a run stand, car is off for paint. I’ll update as soon as I get it running again.
I’m currently building another engine for my ‘74 power wagon.
I missed what happened.
Link to the thread?
Now I'm getting the picture from the pm.

-
Back