To nitrous or not?

-
See plans are in the future to get either the eddy magnum heads or go with the trick flows. Then if I don't have any catastrophic failure try and track down a R3 block and go bigger cam. Kind of why I went all out on my bottom end. Figured It would be a good base for future
Well that's exactly the route that I went. I put money into the bottom end and have been playing with different heads and cams and all that stuff...

See plans are in the future to get either the eddy magnum heads or go with the trick flows. Then if I don't have any catastrophic failure try and track down a R3 block and go bigger cam. Kind of why I went all out on my bottom end. Figured It would be a good base for future
let me know if you want to sell those EQ heads

let me know if you want to sell those EQ heads
Probably going to hang on to them for awhile. I have wayyyyy too much money into them to date. I honestly could have bought a set of Eddys for what I have into them. This was over a few year period mind you but it all adds up quick

Probably going to hang on to them for awhile. I have wayyyyy too much money into them to date. I honestly could have bought a set of Eddys for what I have into them. This was over a few year period mind you but it all adds up quick
I have the same exact problem with my 596 heads... When I was going to the aluminum Speedmaster heads I had people ask me about the heads that I have on there but between Kline valve guides all new valves Springs LOL and porting and so on I just have way too much into them to sell them... And for what I want someone could just buy some new aluminum heads....

I'D SAY GET THE VICTOR , G0OD PRICE AND SELL THE TORKER all i know is the victor woke my 426 big time from the maxi ported air gap . not sure how big a dif between torker and victor would be , you'd have to ask PBR he might know as he has worked on all these intakes and has the data to back it up . if you are going to get better heads ie TF get the victor

-
Back