TONIGHT! B-J Auction

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have some flavored seltzer chilled, my recliner is ready, and I have possion of the TV & the remote for the next 6 days..... the circus known as Barret-Jackson starts in a little over an hour from now.

Let the festivities begin!
1161.gif

I too will be tuned in, much to my wife's dismay :lol: My seltzer is flavoured with hops and barley :thumbup:

one can dream huh?

We are more of car guys and gals than most the guys with big buks me thinks...:scratch:

Total agreement with djwhog, couldnt have put it better!

Wouldnt mind watching it however, but then again, I havent had TV in the past 7 months, haha!

Only seen 2 Mopars on there a A-100 Dodge van with something like 17k miles on it went for $11k and a modified 79 Little Red Express that went for $15k.
There may have been more Mopars but i didn't see the beginning.

anybody know when the green 68 formula s is scheduled to go on? that's what i want to see.

Did you guys see the 1 of 2 twin-supercharged Cobra (actually 1 of 1 since the other one was destroyed) that sold for $5 million. That is now the most ever paid for a vehicle at a B-J auction. The previous mark was $4 million for the 1950 GM Futureliner Parade of Progress Tour Bus

I watched a `78 VW Super Beetle Convertible with THIRTY EIGHT original miles sell for $37,000.

That's Nuckin Futs....
1267.gif

Wow,is the collector car market prices on there way down,they just sold a 1 of 1 '70 440 sixpack cuda' for 69k...i think thats way under-priced...And a '70 440 sixpack road runner for 67k???..i think the price of Mopars are coming back down to earth..

70 Challanger R/T 440 6bbl 95K, Owner was upset it didnt hot 6 digits.

70 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 80K

Prices seem on the way down. Still crazy but on the way down.

Camaros,Chevelles,Mustangs and T-birds oh my!

Seems like almost every car is one of these or some GM product with sprinklings of a few other cars in between.

Nope, "Poison Dart" went for 51 or 52 K. The guys over at BBD are crapping all over that car. They are surprised it went for as much as it did.

Jack

Is there a web cast of the auction? We don't have or watch TV, yeah I know "What a creepy weirdo, who doesn't watch TV?"
I get more stuff done without the magical glowing box to suck me in.

My cable must not have it live!! I can't find it.:(

I have watched these cars sold on tv auction before.:-k
But not the ones everyone is talking about.8)

I will have to catch it when it is a rerun :roll:

-
Back