Tubes

-
By the way i would have been highly disappointed if i didn't get the big red X!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now hows :realcrazy:

Goof ball!........seem i remember a threat the you had a conniption fit because you got call a name. Well ok :rofl:
Trust me I will walk up to you and call you a goofball to your face... That's not very harsh.. and goofball is a joking term completely far cry from son of a b****...? No?... Accompanied by a physical threat as well LOL.. I was pretty sure you could handle goofball....

By the way i would have been highly disappointed if i didn't get the big red X!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I gave you an agree, but also you get a unofficial disagree because if you can see straight it's just a little teeny tiny x..
It's really big and harmful to people with major egos....

anyways back to the point here if you're using skinnies you're going very fast on a very small tire this isn't nothing to play with with patches tricks or inner tubes. New rims new tires keep your life safe...

It’s a fact of life with centerlines. Every set I’ve had leaked. I have sprayed the Center if the rim with sealant. Kim

Kim, are your wheels the bolt together? If so you may have to take them apart and silicone the halfs together after a good cleaning.

anyways back to the point here if you're using skinnies you're going very fast on a very small tire this isn't nothing to play with with patches tricks or inner tubes. New rims new tires keep your life safe...

Inner tubes in the front won't be a problem. Finding the right size with a bolt in valve stem may be.

Kim, try looking where they sell implement tires. (i. e. for tractors)

Who all have you tried? I have a tire shop who might be able to help, let me know what size you need. By the way, your not thinking about using radial tires with tubes are you?

12many. Looks like they should work. Thanks. Kim
I actually double checked the diameter and they are a little shorter than the diameter you need, so I deleted the link, but you might be better off if you go with a tube that shows fitting both 15” and 16” rims. I rode a lot of different motorcycles in the past, dirt and street, messing with tubes and there are many that can safely over fill (I think that’s the correct description)

I've had the same problem, finally found tubes that will work. Running these in my and my boys front skinnies, (Drag Specialties) part #0350-0115 they are heavy duty motorcycle tubes with an offset metal stem

Kim, what you are looking for is a tube with a TR 87 valve stem. Look at PN 548588 Bridgestone tube from Summit &/or 320290 from Tireinnertube. I'll research more tomorrow & see what I can come up with.

-
Back