tubs

-
Not everybody has the either the time, skills, materials or tools to do that. Plus the first question was" Does anybody make a kit" not "How do I manufacture tubs"

It's true, your right, although:

time: 30 mins a side.

skills: 2 hands and a ability to push down

materials: local sheet metal benders; home depot.

tools: side of a table, tin snips.

If your putting it in your gonna have basic tools including a welder. If you have the skills to install them, you have the skills to form that metal. In fact, even if you buy them, your still gonna have to tweak them to the application, just like any other piece of metal you buy after market.

If someone feels that they lack those skills, then I guess it's time to pay up. I've got some ocean front property in kansas, you interested?

It's true, your right, although:

time: 30 mins a side.

skills: 2 hands and a ability to push down

materials: local sheet metal benders; home depot.

tools: side of a table, tin snips.

If your putting it in your gonna have basic tools including a welder. If you have the skills to install them, you have the skills to form that metal. In fact, even if you buy them, your still gonna have to tweak them to the application, just like any other piece of metal you buy after market.

If someone feels that they lack those skills, then I guess it's time to pay up. I've got some ocean front property in kansas, you interested?
and if I can add to this,if you know someone that does sheet metal work like heat ducks in houses they have a tool that puts the Grove? on the two pieces that will lock together with a hammer and dolly or two hamers sorry for buting in...........Artie

I had Direct Sheetmetal make my floors and firewall for my 37 years ago, great guy!

-
Back